Last poster before threadlock gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4))

like even if it was true you can argue it did more to almost win mafia the game than anything else

2 Likes

it’s intention that matters

3 Likes

true. tutuu unintentionally gamethrows every single time she plays but is still allowed to join games

3 Likes

MARLUNA NO

2 Likes

justice for marluna

(serious answer)

i understand the voiced issues with doing that it can cause long term integrity damage and it can be weaponized

personally i dont think marluna had malicious intent and her mistake was lack of dilligence and not malice. it just sucks, i feel bad for her because both of her wolf partners defended her actions in post game. u’d think if someone was punished for gamethrowing at least one of their teammate would be unhappy with them. if this was the case i’d have sided against her. but it just sucks to see both ash and guava defending marluna and still see marluna banned. i think a warning would have been enough, unless she was uncooperative in dms or something i dunno the whole story

3 Likes
4 Likes

GAH

2 Likes

when are we getting signup banned for gamethrowing in word match

8 Likes

yahr idk its bad on surface level but idk if i would really ban for it vs. just warn. as a previously banned person I find it my duty to be on the side of anyone who is banned regardless of how rightfully banned they were

3 Likes

if gamethrowing in word match got you banned then chloe would have to find someone else to step up as admin because she wouldnt be allowed on the website for a very long time.

6 Likes

i consider the ban to be for submitting “nicholas” this was just pretext

2 Likes

@Chloe seriously i don’t know if it’s you but seriously what are you doing

2 Likes

THAT ONE WASNTME

2 Likes

i compared your ban to her potential future ban in discussion with somebody i forgot who. it felt similar to me. what you did was technically against the rules yada yada but most of the community still clearly loves you and most of it is chill with it. so like. i get it. it makes sense. it just still kinda just sucks imo

2 Likes

anyone here wanna play roblox

4 Likes

what

1 Like

raise a peter?

2 Likes

arcy wanna play some raise a peter what ending do u wanna go for

4 Likes

yo im actually down

3 Likes

i never got that far