Last poster before threadlock gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4))

sorry I reject the premise here, knowing that the game has to do with Newcomb’s Paradox makes me more-the-wiser about the game

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAA

3 Likes

I have no idea what the paradox is that’s great

2 Likes

MAKE A NEE THREAD CHLOE

2 Likes

OR THE WORKD EXPLODES

1 Like

GET OUTTA MUH COOKIE THREAD

2 Likes

NOTED
WILL BINGR NAG JONG AND THEN NAH JOGN POST EXCLUSIVELY LAYER ON

2 Likes

YUP

2 Likes

newcomb’s paradox is literally just the problem as outlined. you’ll always get more by picking both (the decision has already been made after all), but expected value suggests that unless the being has coinflip odds or worse of picking correctly you should just take box b

1 Like

i think its optimal for me to take both boxes and its optimal for the clairvoyant to guess both boxes and i end up with 10k. the clairvoyant has no reason to predict only box B that’d be throwing

my ulterior motive is to make everyone who opens that thread lose the game

2 Likes

fuck

3 Likes

I did wrong.
I got penalized.
End of story.

Rules are rules to keep the games fun for everyone, and if I get away with this rulebreak what’s the garranty I won’t do a bigger rulebreak later?

I think a month of sign-up blacklist is totally fair.

7 Likes

There’s probably stuff that happened behind the scenes that only the moderators know about, that influenced the decision.

1 Like

That’s all I’ll say about it.

1 Like

For the record I submitted Nicolas, not Nicholas. (I know it doesn’t help much)

My intention was go for Santa in the following rounds if the other two word doesn’t make sense together.
But somehow it got misspeled by someone.

1 Like

(As in St. Nic)

1 Like

Blood on the Clocktower losses…

1 Like

I am just nothing in all the Unofficial games I play. I’m not even bad I’m just too shy

1 Like

botcu players when you don’t know the plumbleflub strat for grandmother (get ready to be voted out day 1 buddy)

5 Likes