(5 mins ago)

1 Like

I scared all the minorities away

2 Likes

BASED

1 Like

The Possessor :shield: :fire:

Neutral Killer
Driven (Passive) - You receive full feedback. If you are roleblocked or redirected, you can choose to perform the same attack again on the following night without expending your action. This delayed action cannot be roleblocked or redirected.
Blackened Shield (Passive) - You are immune to death, except by Execution. In addition, you are immune to bleeding. When you are in the last 4 players alive, you instantly win by killing all non-neutral players currently alive.
Mind Control (Day) - Cancel target player’s vote for the rest of the day. Additionally, your second target requires one less vote for execution this day. - 2 uses :crown:
Defile (Day) - Choose what class your body flips as if you use Possess tonight. - Infinite Uses
Puppet Strings (Night) - Control a player and force them to kill someone, potentially even themelves. You can target yourself with either choice. You can see the whispers of the initial player the following day. :crown:
Possess (Night) - Kill the target player and take over their body. You will be given their account password and you will leave your previous body as if you had died. - 3 uses :crown:
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon, and the Unseen or Cult.

2 Likes

this gonna take YEARS

1 Like

THE GOAT

2 Likes

Puppet Strings should also be selftargetable for the first player, for scenarios when you really want to throw (or niche mechanical situations which is the actual reason to keep it)

2 Likes

I’m upgrading the flavor on the abilities
What the fuck is a blackened shield

1 Like

me writing “#possjump LAWL” before jumping into someone who has a completely different writing and reading style

2 Likes

I accidentally clicked like 3 fake “download” ads and kept getting mad at my firewall for blocking my download

all of that for finger eleven’s paralyzer.mp3

2 Likes

also Puppet Strings should let you see their whispers the next day

1 Like

Driven (Passive) - You receive full feedback. If you are roleblocked or redirected, you can choose to perform the same attack again on the following night without expending your action. This delayed action cannot be roleblocked or redirected.

1 Like

they’re still going?

2 Likes

I’m not fucking doing whispers

1 Like