Last poster before threadlock gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4))

you already know my full name. but you can find out a concerning amount about me with just that knowledge

1 Like

oh also Guy I Have Major Beef With cropped me out of a photo with him and some of my friends on his instagram being like “Thanks gang for an epic 4 years” that was pretty funny

4 Likes

Nobody thought about me enough to do any of htese things

1 Like

As previously mentioned nobody bothered to bully me

I feel like this is very informative as to why I am as I am

1 Like

@ high schoolers who might play FAM: when do you get out of school? (earlier in June is better for the host team but we don’t want anyone to have to, like, play during finals)

1 Like

Mid May
But that’s just me

1 Like

Rude

2 Likes

Aformentioned Guy hung out with a mutual friend of mine recently and he apparently spent a good chunk of time talking about how much he hated me. but again I dont do crack nor did I gain 40 pounds from alcohol so fuck you bitch

6 Likes

Sorry May it’s the truth

1 Like

LMAO

@ people who might play FAM: what is your full name and address? (we really want to put research into our role designs)

6 Likes

Utah

That’s it that’s the entire address

1 Like

I love it when you make people hate you so much that they can’t think about anything else

Mid may

YOU DON’T NEED TO DOGPILE ME

i honestly dunno what I did. Well I have a good guess in that basically he had a habit of hating random people for literally no reason and eventually I started defending the random people and he got so fucking pissed at me. Also because of a whole thing with me calling him out for making racist jokes in econ class (long story) and then him dragging up a bunch of random shit about me including me being a furry which is just so out of pocket ngl. like WHAT. Also cuz I told him he couldn’t say the F slur anymore cuz he said it once to this kid I hated and I was like ‘its fine cuz he sucks’ but then he just started saying it about random people. which is partially on me but thats part of why he got really mad at me i think

3 Likes

part of it was on me tho. I would say intentionally inflammatory takes about radiohead to get him pissed off cuz he was really annoying about it one day so I would just keep saying bad radiohead takes and then he’d yell at me and call me stupid. which is my fault. but also it was funny.

3 Likes

im glad I just dont have beef like that with literally anyone anymore

1 Like