Also if its coop a round limit till game over would be nice
It was always an option.
the game lasts until someone solves the game (and wins) or when people don’t want to play anymore.
(It was technically never a co-op game.)
That appears to be the case, yes.
My assumption is that we can always do that at any time.
I digress from speaking further, but I must say: You seem to have gained the most boon out of this Round, having confirmed one of both my and gummy’s rules.
New unique (if there is any left) rules are randed now.
I still dont understand this rule
Fair
Ill out the latter half of my rule green cards win unless they were traded
Traded green cards means a loss
I disagree
I know one unique rule while you know 2 and the flip rule itself
I think I do, and if I’m correct, then it’s a… ~meh?
It can be prevented.
…wait. If that can be prevented, then…
Oh dang. This is a pain to remember, considering other rules that are in play.
İs this an mobile thing how do you see the cards marluna sent you distributed
I see them in a straight line down
To avoid cheating, 1 card is replaced with an identical “mint” version and shuffled back the deck.
Also 5+2 other cards are shuffled back into the deck.
New Rounds will starts soon and you will get new cards shortly.
I am posting them in that way.
That 1 card is the one i folded sureky
Hm… Very well. As a sign of goodwill, I will reveal the “flip rule”. (I suppose it won’t serve me much to hide this any longer anyway, now that I already have used it.)
“You can place your cards in any position (physically) possible, with the most relevant ones being vertical and horizontal.”
how do you see the cards marluna sent you distributed
Wdym how?
I see them in a straight line down
Yeah, I also see them that way.
Cards that are visibly altered get replaced with minted versions maybe?
Ill rip a card in half next round then
That would get gamebreak penalty points though surely
Or that 1 card coud also be completely unrelated to my folding
with the most relevant ones being vertical and horizontal
The lines maybe?