'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

Which part do you think is the copypasta?

Pretty much the entire thing. It’s pretty obvious that it must be one.

Why you think people cannot be creative?

They can be creative.

…I’m not sure whether to be insulted you think I’d copy everything from online or upset you’re mostly right.

The first section are copy+pasted Hamilton lyrics.
The second section has revised Hamilton lyrics from a different song.
The third section is a copypasta, but again revised significantly. Basically everything beyond that first line is just creativity.
The readlist is whatever.
The picture is an OMORI drawing by an artist I didn’t credit because I got it online five minutes ago. Can I be sued for that?

Day 1 starts now and ends at 2022-09-11T12:00:00Z unless supermajority has been reached. There are 14 players alive, so it takes 10 votes to reach supermajority.

Apologies for the scuffed and delayed official start.

Ping

…Was I twilight posting?

1 Like

Technically yes, but it’s fine.

3 Likes

No you can’t…hopefully not anyway.

I have a genuine excuse to vanish from the thread sometimes, now. I’ll be dealing with a legal matter.

3 Likes

And he went to claim legal right from Hamilton…

4 Likes

day 1 starts and I haven’t slept…

True and okay. Good luck winning the case. Also willing to give you the very slimmest of townleans due to being amused by your posts. Please enjoy it. Whether or not you get a bigger slice is up to you.

…Oh wait.

You should get some sleep then.

I will take a quick nap probably and if I don’t get here until much later I passed out

1 Like

What a reason to townread someone, especially when I wouldn’t be here if daystart had been sometime more unreasonable. That’s amusing, indeed.

1 Like

Ynderstood and have a nice nap. Almost want to give you a townlean for checking in first honestly.

Thanks. I think 8 A.M. is a bit early for my tastes though.

that would be a mistake