6666th poster gets a cookie (katze thread (Part 4)) (Part 5)

It’s not about the cookies. It’s about the cream.

1 Like

oh im not. for now
chances are when i move out im fuck it we diying

1 Like

Kinji Uehara has decided to out crazy Korekiyo Shinguji.

That’s possible?

Very much so.

Reddit frontpage or r/all however u call it feels like american propaganda

Every time i stumble across it its one out of 5 possible political archetypes of a post, on the exact same side, with the exact same presentation, with the exact same message

There are virtually ~no posts that present disagreement. Its not an independent source of news for global subjects. Still good stuff to search for info on a “local” scale, like written by normal people with no affiliation. But stay away from the global news

2 Likes

Im not sure if i fucked myself up by some algorithm

But like i dont even have an account and it still only shows up these stuff

I would have hoped it would show up a variety of subreddits. Like i dunno cute cats or something

1 Like

Wait im stupid i am logged into an account on my phone i didnt realize

1 Like

Ok i can see cute cats and anime now on the front page we good

3 Likes

This is me with youtube

1 Like

They keep recommending me things that I have already watched and I have to manually “stop recommending me this”

1 Like

This is honestly kinda nasty yeah. Like black mirror-esque. They trick you into content consumption and like give u more and more of what u watch. Like. They dig u deeper and deeper into whatever hole u dug urself in

1 Like

dont use reddit for that

1 Like

Reminds me of one of my highschool classmates

About a third of what she posted on Facebook was about abandoned animals or cases of animal cruelty

She wasnt an actual activist in the sense of Doing Something. She expressed outrage via posting about it on Facebook and that was that. She got tricked into consuming that content; she mentioned that thats ~all Facebook recommends to her (like makes it appear on her front page). None of the rest of us saw it, only her.

Damn. These social medias are fucking us up. I think … I will go live in the forest and be a goat. They cant catch me there surely? Im not going to be a part of the System.

6 Likes

take the orange pill and just look at basketball and dont overthink it
life is too short to worry about bigger things
the more you think the more you realize ur fucked

4 Likes

Remember that scapegoat automatically can be sacrificed!

2 Likes

Jenna and I are going to a new dentist and minutes after we arrived the fire alarm went off. We’re outside, and a second fire truck has arrived. We have no idea if there’s a fire but now the firefighters from both trucks are in the lobby talking. It’s a huge building with a lot of floors and units.

5 Likes

horrifying

Quite the incendiary surprise

1 Like

Someone pulled the alarm. Also it has mechanical alarms like newer versions of this.

2 Likes