Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

And I suppose you are faring better, with your vote on the uncontested Jailkeeper claim?

I don’t got any other POE and if it is Neon/Wazza, then Neon’s behavior towards Wazza does not make sense.

I think he’s just missed/forgotten posts… He is taking feedback, after all, and changing his reads in response.

I still think he’s prob town.

1 Like

I think socially, Chihiro still has a good chance of being scum
but if we vote Wazza out today and get Chihiro to RB you again and there are no kills

I can deal with being wrong on Chihiro :froggwee:

Zorvo/Wazza I can understand since it would explain why he is so tunneled on Neon/Zone worldview, but Magnus? I don’t recall much from him at D2 and D3, but I remember having a strong town impression at D1.

thanks for that

but tbh, if I take out Zone again, it’s still pretty hard for me to build an alternate scumteam

I think Neon is still town
Zorvo is probably fine too

if Wazza isn’t a hit, I might start tinfoiling Magnus help

Socially? SOCIALLY? BRUH, HE CLAIMED JAILKEEPER AND NOBODY CONTESTS THE CLAIM. Forget social interaction; you are completely ignoring mechanics! Are you fine with scumreading and throwing out one of the Town PRs!? :skull:

I’m pretty sure I talked about this:

Gonna case some people, give me some suggestions anyone

Myself.
Lemon.
Neon.

aye, I do that

No every time Frost was given a chance to vote or attack Zorvo they very clearly did not

ignore Zone, his reads are wack
just scumcase people you think are scum

Lol. My reasoning that you’ve repeatedly butchered. Solid.

Yes lol

I think I can kind of see a Frost/Chihiro/Zone world
it would make how Zone treated Chihiro early game make more sense

however, Chihiro fake RBing Zone and not making an NK is not a reasonable assumption to make so nevermind lol

Yeah, that is simply what I do whenever I see a stupid reasoning: I beat it to death. Multiple times.
Case in point: Lemonfairy’s obstinate determination to ignore mechanics. (And that one time when she made two wallposts trying to convince everyone I was scum by repeating “Zone is brainwashing everyone” multiple times to the point where she was ironically and hypocritically brainwashing everyone else.)

Join me and prosper

if you want me to stop tunneling on Chihiro, find me a scumteam that actually makes sense

do you think Wazza/Zone could be w/w?