Stratagem-10 FM - MAFIA VICTORY

Read my posts if i die ty

VOTE: Zorvo

fuck I’ll fix that

@scum im cop kill me

I hate sleeping actually

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

D1 Final Vote Count

Zorvo (4): Silviu200530, guavagudetama, Achromatic, Jarek
Jaiden (2): Lissi, Zorvo
Jarek (2): Cream, Memes
Sleep (2): Jaiden, Magnus
Magnus (1): Neon

Not Voting (1): Prisma101

@Zorvo has been executed!

Their role was...

Night 1 has begun, and will end at 2023-02-04T21:00:00Z. However, in the event that all players have voted to start Day 2 early (by writing “/skip night”), the remainder of Night 1 will become an extension of Day 2.

Ping
4 Likes

@guavagudetama has been killed!

Their role was...

Day 2 starts and ends at 2023-02-06T21:00:00Z.

Since there are 10 players alive, majority requires 6 votes.

Ping

GOD zorvo actually being scum looks really bad on me there
I can’t believe I went through all that effort to get zorvo on the chopping block just to pivot back to noexec last second

in other news I’m still taking full cred for the zorvo exec

I disagree, i think it makes you look good because it means you didnt have TMI. As a wolf you could have bussed him for cred.

VOTE: Silviu

okay theres one issue with this
in my scumgame with seth I did the exact same thing iirc
since i had not played as mafia in a serious game in like
a few years
I really didn’t want to bus a teammate to death and make people mad at me

I think I’m more functional as scum now given that I’ve actually played a few games as it but theres still that

Wait no

VOTE: Unvote

Okay so I was wrong on assuming zorvo was good but at least I voted them

the people who were hard pushing for sleep towards the end there seem like easy targets for the goons here at this moment in time

my third eye is telling me achro is the traitor and will win this game, followed by another fol award nomination
i cant speak for the reasoning behind it but I have to say it just in case its true

The fact that you are fightning my logic that you could benefit from as scum, confirms it even further.
From where i stand, you could have let me be pocketed.

I really did not expect Zorvo to be scum. His wagon looked so unsubstantiated in the moment

Thought it was Jarek yesterday but after that EOD, kinda doubting it now

The traitor is dead

I think I made my point d1 on this
I always do this
I like went into detail on why it benefits me and how I just feel like its a cleaner way to play