Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

HOLY SHIT

VOTE: Achro

VOTE: jarek

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 35 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

D2 Final Vote Count

Jarek (3): Garfooled, Sylveon, Achromatic
Sylveon (2): JakeTheWolfie, Jarek
Frostwolf103 (1): Neon
Italy (1): guavagudetama
Achromatic (1): Frostwolf103

Not Voting (3): Kiiruma, Hazardwaste, Italy

@Jarek has been executed!

His role was...

Night 2 has begun, and will end at 2023-02-19T21:00:00Z. However, in the event that all players have voted to start Day 3 early (by writing “/skip night”), the remainder of Night 2 will become an extension of Day 3.

Ping
5 Likes

@Achromatic has been killed!

His role was...
A will has been found...

Day 3 starts and ends at 2023-02-21T21:00:00Z.

Since there are 9 players alive, majority requires 5 votes.

Ping
1 Like

vineboom

Good Morning!

I check weed d Guava and he’s the same alignment as Zorvo which is town. The correct play now is to execute me to confirm Guava and help Neon get out of her tunnel on me.

VOTE: Sylveon

:sleepingleafeon:

no
what?
no

1 Like

Good morning fellow villager. I’m running for office now, so please vote for me. :sleepingleafeon:

On the positive side, I voted Achro just to change his mind, I can’t vote Jarek because that will result in tie.

2 Likes

If Neon stays in her tunnel on me, it’ll be very bad for the town. It’s fine. I did my job and helped get two wolves executed and I’ll be confirming you as town through my execution, so I’m satisfied. :sleepingleafeon:

I bet he’s thanking god right about now that he switched back to Jarek. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

so I can die the next night

Why don’t we just kill her then?
it has the same effect except I’m not guaranteed to die tonight

Yeah, my vote on Jarek might have frozen Achro too.

That was a pretty beautiful and amazing EoD tbh

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Neon is town too and we probably have town protectives that’ll be able to protect you. Let’s see what she has to say forst though. :sleepingleafeon:

:face_exhaling: