Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Literally half the intensifiers in English, if not more, come from a way to say “truly”. “Very” (verily), “actually”, “really”, “genuinely”, the list goes on. People aren’t confusing the meanings of “literal” and “figurative”, they’re using “literally” as hyperbole, as one might say “I was actually dying at that joke”. The hyperbolic meaning is just growing more common than the, well, literal one.

“I was literally dying at that joke” doesn’t mean “I was dying at that joke [not actually though, this is figurative]”, it means “I was TRULY AND REALLY dying at that joke”; it’s just that the latter statement is exaggerated for the purposes of hyperbole. Unless I say it, then I mean I’m literally dying. Please call an ambulance

i can’t find it but basically we were futureposting
i guess we’ll post it soon

years can be used in a figurative manner to exaggerate a lesser amount of time

so basically yes
metaphorical years

OH I talked about Time Prison. That’s alluded-to May lore that they’re going to get to following up on any day now

1 Like
1 Like

there was another and i specifically remember it because i said us being time travelers would be a running joke

I’ll take any excuse to read through an old game of mine let me look

none of the keywords i have tried (foog, koble, time traveler) have worked i think we just need to wait for it to happen

1 Like

It was in the spectator server

Yes I read through my entire Starcraft iso before realizing this. HOWEVER! One must realize that I love reading my own posts so this was not so much a burden to me. I was so good at posting

mi lape

foog for 2064
four more years

1 Like

guys you are in America speak American

SOMETHING in the walls

1 Like

Among us

1 Like

Lord Foog the 2st made toki pona the official language of the United States several years ago, get with the times. soweli lawa li suli mute.

holy shit it worked

1 Like

infinite like hack (working 2023)

1 Like