Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Are you saying you’ve not been playing seriously until now?

How about you explain it?

it was a honor (lie, nya) serving this town
adios

Wolf
Most Recent Wolf game (also a sabi town game)
Literally any of champs season 9, i rolled wolf in all 3 of them, and won all 3

Town
Hydra with Proph
Hydra with Cobalt
Night 1’d for having all the wolves in my PoE

Anyways. This may result in me dying at this stage of the game…but I don’t really particularly care? From my point of view the game is still relatively simple and even if I die I don’t think this would actually change (in fact, I think me dying would be actually really beneficial at this stage of the game, it’s very clear a lot of people have skill issues with reading me and me dying makes me a maytr)

I told I was targeted by an ancient spirit and was told that if I didn’t say nya in all my posts, something bad might happen. I was also told that if I mentioned this, something very bad would happen. The reason I was surprised when everyone came into the game saying nya was because of the fact that I thought perhaps everyone was trolled, but then I quickly realized that was not the case.

Anyway, the reason I said I had mechanical reasons to suspect Marluxion was the fact that part of the reason he suspected me was because I said nya. From my point of view, marluxion was trying to get me killed, but then it quickly became apparent that he had no actual information about it, which is why I said later I had mechanical information that he was town. That was not me lying to cause chaos, that’s simply people being dumbasses and not reading my posts and coming to the obvious solution that I don’t normally say nya, which is a skill issue on their part, not mine.

First, before I die, let’s start off with my actual wagon. The worst part about my wagon is the fact that Marluxion and Sadbi are both probably town. Markuxion showing that much confidence about me being a wolf is probably just his town game, and Sadbi wanting me dead not because they think I’m a wolf but because I’m a nuisance also seems townie. I want to hand wave my wagon as all town driven.

Anyway, now onto actually solving. Based off my reads/POE, there are probably like 4-5 wolves in the list of:

Guava

Italy

Jaiden

Frostwolf

Jarek

Hazard

Silviu

The reason I say this is because Kiiruma being wrong is villagery, Zenon/Vulgard both have been pretty villagery from the posts I’ve read of them (though Vulgard is mostly vibes from reading their previous town game), Sadbi/Marluxion has both been pretty villagery as well.

Onto the actual list, Guava is like, my main suspect for who could have actually done this to me. Italy/Jaiden hasn’t done much and I town read people more than them. I already talked about frostwolf, jarek was frozen last time I checked, hazard seems well aware of the predicament I am in, and Silviu is also just Silviu.

Goodbye town. Nya out.

i really like a lot of your reads, especially scumreads

zenon is weird

Something very bad has happened. The Cult of Sarasvati can kill an additional player tonight.

Nothing bad has happened so far to me
I’m still alive nya

1 Like

Lmao

significant bruh moment

1 Like

We’re halfway into the day :joy_cat:

Oh.

Um.

I expected to die I’m ngl

i think thats worse…

1 Like

Why is there a cult I thought we were dealing with spirits

there are serious thoughts in between the fun, im just saying im not going to go out of my way to solve a game thats very likely to be a bastard game, over my own sanity, especially after what happened in this game

My Worst town game of all time despite being very correct, and treating everyone like garbage

Neon was insufferable, Leafia and them were just fighting non stop, I tried to stop an eliza mislynched
Jaiden’s hydra managed to post 1000 times and say literally nothing in 90% of their posts

ya. im good thanks

I also dont particularly like playing with Beancat, if im being brutally honest here
I joined because of sabi, and I kinda wanted to play a game with Ruby

i will straight up say. now knowing this and me remebering back to my “you didnt say nya” line looks like an awful look on me

1 Like

Anyways. This may result in me dying at this stage of the game…but I don’t really particularly care? From my point of view the game is still relatively simple and even if I die I don’t think this would actually change (in fact, I think me dying would be actually really beneficial at this stage of the game, it’s very clear a lot of people have skill issues with reading me and me dying makes me a maytr)

I told I was targeted by an ancient spirit and was told that if I didn’t say nya in all my posts, something bad might happen. I was also told that if I mentioned this, something very bad would happen. The reason I was surprised when everyone came into the game saying nya was because of the fact that I thought perhaps everyone was trolled, but then I quickly realized that was not the case.

Anyway, the reason I said I had mechanical reasons to suspect Marluxion was the fact that part of the reason he suspected me was because I said nya. From my point of view, marluxion was trying to get me killed, but then it quickly became apparent that he had no actual information about it, which is why I said later I had mechanical information that he was town. That was not me lying to cause chaos, that’s simply people being dumbasses and not reading my posts and coming to the obvious solution that I don’t normally say nya, which is a skill issue on their part, not mine.

First, before I die, let’s start off with my actual wagon. The worst part about my wagon is the fact that Marluxion and Sadbi are both probably town. Markuxion showing that much confidence about me being a wolf is probably just his town game, and Sadbi wanting me dead not because they think I’m a wolf but because I’m a nuisance also seems townie. I want to hand wave my wagon as all town driven.

4 Likes

this is indeed worse than me dying nya

wuh womp

i will say tho litten. would i be that fucking obvious