Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - Red Burns (Night 3 - 17 Remain - Thread 1)

Do you want me to do it now, then?

I dare you.

I’d prefer you didn’t but alright.

I think it’s fairly wolfy, as I mentioned previously. Mainly, I think any person self-aware enough to state they are playing badly and then actively choose to continue to play badly is not a villager.

A hunter’s aim is strengthened by their will. An arrow doubt-burdened arrow never strikes true.

Jarek has died.

They were Bianca Gaetani, Empire Coercer.

Bianca Gaetani

Empire Coercer

The oldest of the Lions, though not the House Leader. She’s very high energy, a gossip, and tends to hang around the other third years. Extroverted and flirtatious, she’s tried to engage Athena in conversation, but Athena always felt uncomfortable and looked for the closest opportunity to leave. She always goes around with a bottle around her neck, but Athena doesn’t know why.

Ability: The Bottle Imp
Bianca is believed to be able to grant limited wishes using the bottle around her neck and handwritten letters, somehow. The details of her ability are unknown, as she never uses it due to its immense cost.

Female — January 24 — 17 — SANE

Color Me InterestedDay, Immediate
Choose a player.
You will open a neighbourhood with that player until dawn.

Just a Small FavorDay, SANE
Choose any number of players.
The player you are in a neighbourhood with knows them and this ability text.
If they select outside of those players tonight, they are roleblocked.
If they idle a non-gated ability (and the game is not in XyLo), you cannot die tonight until the start of tomorrow night.

What the fuck.

Imagine shooting a double greenchecked player off a hunch.

oh boy…

You had a day kill the entire time and shot Jarek???

what the fuck

So Jarek created a neighbourhood with Atlas and Zenon, right?
That isn’t a greencheck.

1 Like

I’m sorry that he decided to openwolf in response to questioning?

so my original read there was correct, nice
also i fucking love hero shots, people are so cringe

He presumably thought it was an RT.

1 Like

Also votes have been reset

I was five seconds away from shooting Litten all phase but held off because if I was wrong that would have sunk the entire phase into the ocean.

I know, and that’s why I shot him. I thought that was antispew because he didn’t take me seriously but didn’t want to give out information.

1 Like

who uhhm who is going to admit to that shot