Chapter I - The Jutting Watchtower - The Cult of Sarasvati (and Atlas) is Triumphant

IVE BEEN LOCKED OUTTA HEAVEN
FOR TOO LOOOOOONG
FOR TOO LOOOOOOOOOONG

the curse being a roleblock tracks perfectly
does she realize that

countless options
vigilante
desperado
cop
hell, maybe even modpeeker
and you chose to be based

2 Likes

good bye friends
im glad i got to finally have some fun

5 Likes

The Inexorable Mark of Progress… The Pride that comes with it within oneself, must lead to an ultimate sacrifice.

A black hole has opened.

Millium: “Well then Kiiruma. Let’s go. It’s time for is to leave.”

Kiiruma: “Wait, no! I don’t wanna leave yet! NOOOOOOOOOOOO…”

Millium has died.

She was Johannes Karolson, Empire Limited Redirector

Johannes Karolson

Empire Limited Redirector

The teacher associated with the Eagles and the youngest in the academic staff. A fresh graduate from the Marianales Royal University, he’s taking a job as a teacher alongside his psychology research. He’s widely regarded as the most “fun” teacher, though Athena doesn’t think that makes him any more approachable

Ability: The Tragical History of Life and Death
If somebody answers a question that Johannes asks, he can cause them to start hallucinating. He has a large amount of control over the nature of these hallucinations, but some of it is influenced by the affected person’s fears.

Male — May 11 — 28 — INSANE

Let’s Propose a HypothesisNight
Choose two players.
If the first is not INSANE and chooses one player with an ability tonight, they will choose the second instead.
If the first uses more than one ability that targets one player, this only affects the ability higher up on their rolecard.

Black Hole PhenomenonDay, Immediate, 1-Shot
Choose a player.
You and they will die.

Kiiruma has died.

Ancient Spirit Troupe Master

Daimon Troupe Master

Aurora, the goddess of the Dawn, represents beauty and ephemerality. Her powers can only harm you at close range, but are extremely effective and dangerous, with one hit being near lethal. Handle at range if at all possible, and avoid getting cornered.

—Sarasvati’s Journal on the Worldly Spirits

Ability: The Glass Menagerie

Violetta can crudely shape glass she touches like clay. If anything livng touches one of her figurines that bears a likeness to them in physical form, it will imprint on them and become similar to a voodoo doll. If the figurine is smashed, the connection breaks.

Female — December 21 — 16 — FRAGILE

Cassandra — Vulpix (F)

The Seeds of ChaosPassive
Your rolecard has been changed by Kiiruma. Long live the King. Long live the empire. Hazard you’re cool, though you might be evil. Kill all the wolves (Ancient Spirits) for me, good luck!

Fey CirclePassive
You are in a neighbourhood with Cassandra. This is only open during the night.
She will usually vote who you tell her to.
All players in this neighbourhood will flip as Daimons with a rolecard of your writing.

Friendship conquers AllPassive
L.una has joined your class card as of the start of night 2 and has claimed to have gained your wincondition. You are able to speak to each other through your class card and get a last will when you die which will be attached to this class card as an extra night ability (This ability has been added by Kiiruma.)

Scars Etched by GlassNight
Choose a player.
If they are a member of an informed minority, they are added to your Fey Circle.
If a player you have added to your Fey Circle is alive, you may not use this ability.

Document the TruthsNight
The following information is a will which will replace the ability here (This ability has been added by Kiiruma)

Violetta's documents

Kiiruma, town leader by class card, not by nature here.
Here to provide the voice of myself, Cassandra and L.una if needed during night 2 in case of dying.

Kiiruma’s takes: Keep an eye on Hazard. I think his thoughts on me feel legitimate but something in my heart is saying he’s a wolf and I don’t want it. Litten seems like probable town. Millium, Atlas and Italy seem towny.

I think Sadbi is telling the truth about ability, maybe not alignment though, can easily be wolf with that ability. Look at who voted me yesterday at least 1 evil is amongst my voters, if not multiple.

Me and Luna agree that Artemis, Wisdom and Guava don’t look great from D2.

Kiiruma’s actions: Scars Etched by Glass - Atlas N1. Scars Etched by Glass - Artemis N2.
Luna’s actions: Join Kiiruma’s card & gain wincon D1, peek into Magnus’ rolecard N1 - Apparently has no more actions after this - Ability failed

Deep dark secrets:
You are self-aligned and you win when all other Ancient Spirits are banished.
Yet this means you’re essentially town cop with extra steps, good luck

1 Like

Finally

o7

as expected, yes
your sacrifice won’t be in vain

No wisp = no wim

1 Like

Can I die now

All except bun of my friends are dead

1 Like

Was that a self-tailoring wolf

Fantastic

Probably why he carried the kill

I don’t see why the wolves would bus here so I’m just going to hardclear Zenon I think

Though I guess Zenon could be following up on the claim first made by Atlas but still seems unlikely idk

The two bots are still alive, fml

VOTE: Cassandra

He said he had to kill this one for his wincon so I’m assuming he wanted to WIFOM protect it

Pending maybe a better vote while I actually try to read the ISO

we will never forget your sacrifice you goddamn hero

BASED

zenon/vul/litten/italy are almost certainly all v from kii’s spew