Undertale Overhaul - MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY

Oh you mean N2 stuff

yeah I know this already I called Jarek falling off after D2 for reasons

btw yall don’t have caroler experience but in Caroler games you usually sort the carol in PoE and chop there. we got super lucky this game

legacy: I would chop Jarek F5 and most likely Wazza F3

consider Wazza being a Mafia one-shot motion detector used up on Kii btw

peace

D5 Final Votecount

[No Exe] (4): Bakefia, IcetFeelsPain, Jarek, Kiiruma

Not Voting (2): Hazardwaste, Wazza

None was executed today.

Night 5 has begun and will end at 2023-10-06T20:00:00Z.

Ping

@Hazardwaste
@IcetFeelsPain
@Wazza
@Bakefia
@Jarek
@Kiiruma

So I get that D5’s hammer was badly managed because there was nobody online to close the thread, but…

@Bakefia and @Hazardwaste, could you two please not talk during twilight in the future?

3 Likes

@Kiiruma has been killed!

His role was...

Day 6 starts now, and ends at 2023-10-08T20:00:00Z.

Since there are 5 players alive, majority requires 3 votes.

Ping

It is currently LYLO. Votes are locked.

Can’t say I entirely approve of Baker lying about us having another ability to try and bait the nightkill but I can understand why she did it. Wazza, you get to decide the voting order. :sleepingleafeon:

Also, I need to check something because Wazza might just be hard confirmed villager here. :sleepingleafeon:

Nobody is neccessarily hard confirmed

Mechanically my visits are confirmed but people still don’t trust me so what does that say about anyone else

Read back and it wa as Luka who was redirected on N2. That means that Wazza, with a confirmed N2 visit on Kiiruma…going to check who said Wazza visited Kiiruma N2 now. I want to be absolutely positive of this. :sleepingleafeon:

Just looked back and realized that yes, Wazza is literally locktown here based on what we know. :sleepingleafeon:

Gtg for now due to RL too. Please vote me wolves. It’ll make things easier on me. :sleepingleafeon:

I was RBed / Redirected

idk what to say anymore

idk why but bakefia is my top town read

if this had all wolves on it its kinda funny :wowee: