The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Anyway just to give you some flowers…

1 Like

Votecount as of P#7297

Achromatic (4): Millium, Crescent, wrongboy, idot
Crescent (2): Achromatic, SultanOfSlam

Not Voting (3): Kiiruma, beancat, Trisscar

Mechs weird and variable and requires you to sit there for hours upon hours looking at design stuff. Iz not easy, despite me sitting here doing it just about whenever it’s relevant. I still have no idea how people read others beyond the biases and stuff I’ve mentioned previously.

I was at one point playing all scum games in 4 different games at the start of this game. I love playing scum but damn thats distracting. Swept on mu though that was cool. Even i have limits of bullshit across multiple games.

I am indeed a wolf. Time for people to die.

I am doing this to let day start on time tomorrow i am so nice.

VOTE: achromatic

Thats hammer.

1 Like

@Achromatic has been executed early.

His role was...

@beancat has succumbed to poison.

Her role was...

@Millium has succumbed to poison.

Her role was...

Night 4 has begun and will end at 2024-01-17T22:00:00Z.

Ping

@Kiiruma
@wrongboy
@SultanOfSlam
@idot
@Trisscar
@Crescent

4 Likes

@wrongboy has been killed!

Their role was...

Day 5 starts now, and ends at 2024-01-19T22:00:00Z.

Since there are 5 players alive, majority requires 3 votes.

It is currently MYLO. The game ends if Town executes incorrectly. Votes are locked henceforth.

Ping
1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

Nobody snap vote please!

@Crescent dont worry. Im not gonna tunnel u. I think ur town atm

Kiiruma is always mafia. Between u and trisscar im 99% sure its trisscar

I have a lot of things to say

This game is winnable

Everyone pelsse stay calm and control emotions. We can win

Sultan pls dont vote anyone buddy be chill. Ur voting town like no tomorrow. Let me cook please!

-t

Oh shit it’s 2:00.

Lets hear your case then.

Sultan is the only 3p claimant. Ergo he is clear.

I am clear because I have been busting my ass off trying to chop Achromatic since Day Fucking 2. I have felt like a babysitter trying to control the thread and get you guys to chop him.

If there are any concerns or doubts about me being town - let me hear them. Otherwise we move on.

That leaves a poe of Kiiruma, Trisscar, Crescent.

Kiiruma is always mafia here for multiple reasons. One, is that I cased him yesterday. Everything I said there is valid and accurate. There are even more addendums I can include now.

He is also always mafia because Trisscar and Crescent are very unlikely to be w/w. For a ton of reasons. I will go in more in detail.

Millium was confident Trisscar and Kiiruma are aligned. That can only mean one thing in this game state. Again, I will go over this in great detail.

This is just a little appetizer. To get us started.

@Trisscar Do you agree with what I said? Do you agree that from your point of view the mafia are Kiiruma and Crescent, and noone else can be mafia from your pov?

@Kiiruma Do you agree with what I said? Do you agree that from your point of view the mafia are Trisscar and Crescent, and noone else can be mafia from your pov?

@Crescent Do you agree with what I said? Do you agree that from your point of view the mafia are Trisscar and Kiiruma, and noone else can be mafia from your pov?

@SultanOfSlam Are you on board so far? Please don’t vote Crescent buddy!

-t

Oh heck no I think it;'s you and Crescent at this point.

1 Like

Excellent. Thank you for claiming Mafia. Moving on.

-t

Mmm orly

Thanks for telling people you gave me the ability to self save Sultan. Trying to give no indication of who I’d target and saving myself was basically my final gambit of the game. You never tell the scumteam who you’ve given the ability to save themselves. Chris saw me using it last night coming a mile away, and because I’m day acting there was nothing I could do to fix it.

I think 3P is arsonist who is about to win so it doesn’t really matter what we do here. Given how the day started it might be Idot and Trisscar is just scum instead of 3P. Either way I had Idot dead to rights on day 2.

I respect Idot’s play this game way more than I respect Trisscar’s or Kiiruma’s so if he’s 3P I have no issue openly siding with him here.

Crescent what? I am town. Sultan is the only 3p claimant. He is not mafia. The real 3p would have CC’d

-t

The wolves are Kiiruma and Trisscar

Let me explain please. I have a ton to say

-t

Trisscar’s behavior most of this game has been extremely lazy and focused on Psy as an excuse to appear more active than they are. I also believe they’re also flat out lying about not acting night 2.

I’ve thought they’re an extremely obvious Indy for a long time, but it’s possible they could just be scum.

1 Like

Ok nobody vote before we all check in.
I understand there’s been suspicion on my slot but please let me defend myself first.

Kiiruma the Non-Consecutive “Soul-Scrying” Witch → Kiiruma the Non-Consecutive “Weak” Witch
D1) Reveal self to Derps
N1) Psy → Derps (As requested by Derps and confirmed via Beancat)
Feedback: You have lost your “Soul-Scrying” modifier. You have gained the following modifier: “Weak” [Description of it]
N2) Can’t do shit
N3) Millium → beancat (Millium claimed to have no actions left, so was no real downside to doing so and it meant that I know Millium and Bean were good)
N4) Can’t do shit

Derps’ flip does not have Derps as wolf. Derps claimed to have mech on me. Yes I cannot outright prove what that mech is. Might I point out that I’ve been confirmed to not be the killer for Derps via Beancat. And if you’re thinking I’m a wolf… why the fuck did I redirect a player to the person we were killing? All that does is make it so I can be tracked to the night kill, which, did happen lol.

Atlas who died and knows me with much more up to date meta than yourselves said I’m just town.
Millium several times has said I’m just cleared via Derps. Has gone back and forth a bit on it, but that had been said a few times.

On top of this Achro’s ability activates on non-Mafia players. I am the only person to claim to have been made “Weak” on N1 (Which I said on D2). Achro used his ability to make it so myself and Millium could die as an extra kill.

@idot your case on me has had flaws to say the least and I did point them out. You made a decent social list but your reasoning is… verifiably false because several games of mine provide evidence to the contrary of the tale you are weaving. If you are town, then the wolves are Triss and Crescent, that much is clear. My issue is working out if you are town who is horrendously mistaken about me or if you are a wolf who’s trying to push agenda constantly.

You argued yesterday that I’m a wolf and that I haven’t voted on a wolf the entire game. Yesterday I said Achro should always be the death and anyone voting outside of it was semi openwolfing. I had a spiritual vote on his slot. And notably, if I’m a wolf… In what world do I think it’s a great idea to continue not voting on a teammate if that’s part of the case on me being anti-town? Lol.

If you’re town, please for the love of god let me find you as town.