The Cyberiad Overhaul - GAME OVER - NEUTRAL VICTORY!

Oh we do, but you know I don’t like hammering. The sudden mention of “roleblock immunity” bothered me a bit, but all questions regarding SDA have been answered. Kiiruma says it all on day 2: He said SDA may have been trying to remove his “non-consecutive” modifier and he hit the wrong one.

In any case if Kiiruma is scum he’s the luckiest player I’ve probably ever seen in my life and I actually have to drive in 15 minutes or so to pick someone up.

It’s just vaguely worrying to me just how badly Trisscar has rolled over and died today, but not much can be done there.

VOTE: Trisscar

Let’s see what specifically this flips before I go driving. It’s probably going to be a 26 1/2 hour night in any case.

Do we kill idot first?
We have the risk with either of them tbh

Final D5 Votecount

Trisscar (3): SultanOfSlam, Kiiruma, Crescent
idot (1): Trisscar

Not Voting (1): idot

If there are any mistakes, then you have until 2024-01-18T19:30:00Z to notify the hosts in your Role PM.

2 Likes

A mysterious figure was scrambling through a small mountain of old papers. When they found the piece of parchment they were looking for, they immediately read its contents and got stunned. The intruder’s eyes widened to the point where the eyeballs were nearly popping out from their sockets.

BAM!

The door behind them burst open.

“It’s over Trisscar! We know you were an accomplice to the murders that has been causing the rot of this town! Surrender now, or we will be forced to use force!”

Trisscar raised their hands in the air, looking at their other accomplice hiding among the remaining townsfolk.

“You fools… You should have paid attention to the outsider! We were not the cause of the plague; he is!”

A finger was pointed towards someone among the crowd of four.

“What?” Kiiruma uttered.

“These papers explain everything. He is not the potion vendor he claimed to be. No… he is–”

A trail of blood escaped Trisscar’s mouth, and they suddenly grasped their heart, before tumbling down to the ground, motionless.

Trisscar has been executed?

Their role was...

“To think that they would break into my house and find out about my secret… How careless of me.”

The three citizens slowly turned around and looked at the source of the muffled voice behind them. It was the potion vendor, wearing a strange mask no-one has ever seen before.

“Fortunately, soon nothing will matter anymore.”

“What is the meaning of–”

And thus, Crescent fell down.

Crescent has succumbed to the plague.

Her role was...

“Hm?” The potion vendor looked at the remaining two survivors. “So you two are still not infected? And here I thought you would drink my potions the moment you received them… No matter though.”

idot has mysteriously died.

Their role was...

Kiiruma has mysteriously died.

His role was...

“This was never a game that could be won by either of you.”

… …

By being part of the final four members, SultanOfSlam has fulfilled his win condition.

His role was...

SultanOfSlam has achieved Solo Victory.

Hah, fuckin warned yall

also no idea why that quoted but ok

1 Like

mylo is super funny for final five

mislynch and LOSE
lylo
lynch correctly OR lose
there was zero way town could win
so it was mylo

Lmao

As soon as I saw the flip take that long to happen, I was like “well ok Sultan just won”.

1 Like

For town day 4 was either lose or enable 3p to win lmao

SULTAN THE GOAT

2 Likes

Achro walked so sultan could run

5 Likes

fuck yes

1 Like

Gg people

Town could never afford to kill the 3P at that point. T’was that simple.

Especially Sultan, dude you are so fuckin hard to read.

I think it sucks, but exclusive 3ps are ass, so gg to sultan even tho town finally voting a wolf is the o ly reason they won