777th poster gets an answer from achro also achro drama maybe idk read the topic if you want

Unless they make the toxic katze paragraph bannable here I am safe.

If it is retroactive I have about lifetime bans coming.

Otherwise i should be okay, for some strange reason I have played in about 10 different communities and I only ever have a problem with mu mods. I wonder why.

5 Likes

should I be that petty?

3 Likes

3 Likes

mofia universe

1 Like

I had a burrito for dinner and it was very good

5 Likes

itā€™s mostly because they donā€™t prioritize people over game integrity and kind of help keep a toxic culture that is barely below the boiling point which leads to burn out but they just have proven over a very long time they dont care that much beyond regulations and amount of hassle to people.

4 Likes

I mean, we coulddd talk it over.

1 Like

real

my ban really was justified, i have been salty about mu mods for years this will not be new to them and it isnt about any one person.

itā€™s that easy?

9 Likes

itā€™s about as easy as fooling you in final 3 as a wolf.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never played on Mafia Universe so Iā€™m not really in a position to understand their siteā€™s culture, so my input is limited.

It sounds like a weird reason to get banned from what you said, reporting posts since those should be private, but what do I know?

1 Like

First Time?

8 Likes

pfft and here i thought you said youā€™d stop talking about that game. ur going to the modlogs for lying (whether or not you actually did or im misremembering)

1 Like

Lying is officially against the rules on this social deduction site.

3 Likes

botccord

1 Like

Yes. i love the energy

2 Likes

Ah, let me explain.

So I called someone a bully for beingā€¦ a bully, he ignored me and continued to harass others.

I got a warning for that, 3 messages in total all saying his behavior was bullying, andā€¦ hereā€™s the thing. He was actively bullying people when i got this. He just kept going. His violations were so severe he ended up getting banned for a year after the game.

My problem is, and will always beā€¦ why after the game?

So, I for sure broke lots of codes of conducts by ranting at the mods all morning in various reports. My reports were not brief or, ah, kind. I then told the head mod directly when they messaged me to ban me but just be sure to put it was for saying phighter was a bully. They declined.

That and every once in awhile I get salty and have had a few ā€˜hey dont say thisā€™ warnings, so I am not squeaky clean like i am here.

4 Likes

oh it was phighter

not much of a secret

oh my god I was wondering who it was. It being phighter makes this so much better.

1 Like