'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

@Magnus what was your final read on Marl after going through their ISO (idk if you’ve already posted a conclusion but I don’t remember reading one)

What is whelmed by solving?

Like, too overwhelmed to solve?

You think there’s a neutral too? For there to be 10 town.

And I think you typoed 4, it’s 5, right?

I don’t think that was rolefishing
maybe just checking if other people also had -EV roles

bringing up VTs was part of that
they were saying they had less power than VT, which tbh I don’t really get

I didn’t even read carefully and I still got that :P

Well, now’s your chance to overtake her post count for D1, because we all know that’s a reasonable measure of superiority.

I shared a few of my thoughts on Marluna earlier, and I was pretty much told “I predicted I’d be scumread if I played differently, I already discussed your question earlier with someone else, go look at Leafia and share your thoughts”. While that’s not exactly a bad idea, we should be analysing each other with critical reasoning, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. However, Marluna’s behaviour near the start of the game wasn’t indicative of evil (fmpov), even if I don’t really care about their role power level.
Marluna’s labelled at nullscum, since they’re playing differently enough from Kaguya-sama to raise a few red flags.

1 Like

this reminds me

I honestly hate this
I get where you’re coming from
but I don’t like it when people say there has to be a wolf in this group of people when that group of people have no alignment-related reason to be grouped together (such as a wagon)
I don’t think it’s necessarily scum-indicative, but I think it’s an awful way to solve

2 Likes

To be fair the most recent posts in thread do also townlean you a bit.

Obscurity had that post about why you were prob town for insisting on the VT thing so proactively, and while I didn’t agree with that logic, I thought you were towny earlier when you were pretty patient about clearing everything up, and I think your admission that your VT power level question was rolefishy felt kinda towny. Like, I feel like that kind of delayed admission sounded like you genuinely just realized it and it definitely wasn’t your intention XD

But yeah I think Cream’s right in terms of general thread sentiment at the time about you.

nah, I have to leave in a bit

yeah, I didn’t think they were being particularly scummy at SOD
I’d have to backread to double check

what were they doing in Kaguya-sama differently? (if you could just give a brief explanation thnx)

1 Like

I was low-posting.

I skimmed it for mentions of VT because it stuck out to me* should clarify

I didn’t read it in depth because I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t imagining things

I mean… that’s pretty general and this feels like a very shallow reason lol

What did you think about those questions specifically?

Tbf, I think Cream was mostly paying attention to the Nuffians and the comments on everyone else are just impressions she had of what stuck out the most

I think you misread my point XD since it seems we agree on this topic.

To sum up my post, gutreads are high trouble low return, therefore I think mafia are less likely to be eager to do them.

Does anyone agree with your self-meta on gutreads? If so I’ll take it into account when I read your slot later!

You said you saw yourself as a lurker, but I’m not going to scumread someone for being more active than usual.

In Kaguya-sama, you admitted you weren’t confident in reading people. However, in that early game you still said you saw Vulgard as a good bet, and you voted him, before changing your mind soon after. Also early on, you suggested an execution between Achro and Bean. In other words, you weren’t exactly thoughtless. Yes, you were low-posting at the time. But you weren’t just asking questions without sharing your own input, and it seems even more egregious when you’re posting more? That’s my take on it.

This early on you reference was pretty much EoD1…

You have a better memory than I do.

I think the first reason is still NAI. I really don’t see the audaciousness, there’s no risk with that kind of statement. You’d rather keep someone you know you can read later, over someone who you have no idea about; that’s just natural, even if you were wolfbuddies.

But I think I can see where you’re coming from for the second reason, I do agree there.

Which parts do you disagree with?

She can’t answer, if I understand correctly.

Lol.