'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

that’s the thing, I don’t want to vote without the relevant info

Lemon and obscurity? Like both town or both wolf?

If it’s about experience w ChopChop (?)

I have played with him before, in Cop 13er (was LiLi041)

It was a very long time ago and all I remember was a very disastrous interaction lmao
Like, an ignore list was involved, long arguments over logic, etc

I didn’t realize until the night phase, when I read Leafia calling him Seth

But also it should’ve been semi obvious imo that I had 0 idea who he was, just from the way I kept asking for meta on him and trying to get his general playstyle straight

And also. If you are telling me I need to auto read him town or whatever for logic I disagree with

My answer is a firm no because I played one game with him where he was town a while ago, and that will never be enough for me to meta clear people by itself or be a large factor in my personal reads anyways

Anyways I’m trying to work around it by reading other things so I don’t think this will be a big problem this game, hopefully

*I didn’t guess until night phase

And Zone doesn’t answer about alts

So technically I didn’t get confirmation until today but like
You get the point

Gorta do you have any reads other than the 3p mech!spec bad one and the Lissi!scum if she has meta knowledge on Zorvo

Also I looked just now and you also admitted at one point that you didn’t remember if Zorvo was a more mech-y player or not

And as I had been trying to figure it out D1, I was asking for meta on Zorvo

And I got conflicting answers
Marluna was like, yeah this is normal
Leafia was like, uhh town!Zorvo’s more reasonable

something like that

Did you have any opinion on that also if you are solving off “handling of Zorvo”

I don’t mind being asked to explain myself, especially if I just “say” something incomprehensible to anyone but myself.
Yep, that’s a good thing. I was trying to contrast your questions with Marluna’s questions, and the distinction comes from engagement. Your questions engaged directly with numerous topics, whereas Marluna’s questions were not. Hence “Devil’s Advocate”.

When creating worlds in my mind, I tend to make assumptions while sharing my “what if” scenarios.
I was never planning to vote Lol D1, I just went “alright, what if Zorvo’s right? What then?” and practically made something up. I had to, because there’s no one resolute truth in social deduction. I didn’t agree with voting Lol, hence why I brought up voting Marluna (and even voted alongside Lol near EOD); I didn’t buy it. I never actually scumread Zorvo for his theory, though…

Marluna was town in Kaguya-sama.

I’ve read up on chat, don’t think I’ve missed anything because I haven’t directly responded to it, but for some reason I’m feeling drained. This usually seems to happen on D2s, although I’m glad to see the general thread’s active. I haven’t compared posts to the hour of day, but I haven’t noticed… slank.

1 Like

Mhm so I’m gonna go to bed now, good night

1 Like

yes

I mean, my scumread was more bc I felt he was being opportunistic (time played a part in that but refusal to reconsider/explain past the initial premise I felt was wrong)

And also because I felt wronged for getting accused of soft defending lol when really my whole point was trying to understand Zorvo’s thought process

Albeit I was a bit abrasive when questioning in hindsight

I feel like this didn’t factor into your thinking which is fine since you weren’t the one discussing in the moment & had a different mindset

But I don’t understand the gap between “what if Zorvo’s right?” → “I don’t think he is” → “I think he’s town”

Based off the response you quoted from me

And how did his theory post made you think he was town?

I’m going to clarify in advance that I don’t remember why I made the V/V declaration regarding Zorvo’s theory, so I’m not obligated to stand behind it. I’ll go take a look and see if anything clicks.

Huh. I might be misremembering. I made that V/V way earlier about Zorvo and Lemon. Nevermind, I’ll just reset my readlist every day because I can’t keep my facts straight otherwise.

Votecount at the time

Zorvo (2): Leafia, Lissi
Lissi (2): Zorvo, lol
lol (1): Lemonfairy
ElizaThePsycho (1): Cream
beancat (1): Gyrlander

Not Voting (6): Marluna, beancat, Gorta, ElizaThePsycho, obscurity, Magnus

Okay, I remember now. You two were tied on votes, and yet neither of you seemed to care about being voted. I hadn’t taken the plurality mechanic into account until closer to EOD, so I assumed if either of you were evil, you’d be arguing until you were red in the face, so to speak. That didn’t seem to happen, so I guessed you were both Town.
With plurality in play, I suppose there was no rush, though. I don’t really think there’s a tangible reason why either of you are evil, but it’s not the reason to townread you both I thought it was.

I don’t regret bringing up the Marluna exe, though.

You should never blindly town read anyone.
Or at least I never do.

Do whatever works best for you and I’ll do whatever works best from me don’t need to follow how others do it that’s correct.

1 Like

Yeah my wolf read on you isn’t really there anymore but I don’t directly town read you either.

My wolf read on you was more so based on Glass having been hit with that ability by a wolf rather then Glass using it themselves which I just didn’t believe her to be doing at the time.

Lemon?
You said me and Lissi were T/T

1 Like

I mean I kinda did care.

Weren’t we consistently arguing though?

At least from what I remember, you were arguing about theories, not really about being voted. Or something like that.

Back again

Narcissism time

Looking back at the interaction from Marluna/Zorvo:

People not understanding context clues

This is the start of this interaction
And the word “attacked” makes it abundantly clear which roke we’re yalking about here

Both of these again point to the known mafia role. Did they make a mistake? Yes. Does it really matter? Not really

W hat
How am I the only one that understood this first try
Context clues people

…okay so the rest of the interaction is ppl just being annoying to Marluna
I follow their logic on why they decided to call it a detector, but the rest are just going “sCuM sLiP”
Doubt this gains wagon traction when all of these are town

TL;DR: learn to read deeper than the words, people. > 0 of lemon, zorvo, gyrlander scum. Based on voteparking on me from gyr and my tendency to overread zorvo, wanna say list is gyr > zorvo > lemon from that sequence

Narcicism

Hm!
Point taken
Meta is always good to have

Calling that particular role definitely seemed like a mistake, and after re-reading I feel justified
There was a very clear line of reasoning, and I definitely see the possibility of me doing that kind of thing

Right but zorvo and gang are the ones calling it a slip and overreacting
The only case this interaction had any TMI was if scum did actually have a separate detector and ha dthis knowledge reflected in calling Luna’s mistake a slip instantly

The last one is a far stretch but it’s possible
And that’s the only casr I see TMI

:3
You know me too well man
Like I know it’s wildly unlikely (and have proven to be not true) tbat you’re scum every game
But I just dont understand some of your comments

Well I found Zorvo’s more problematic
While I do recognize I am usually wrong on Zorvo and underestimate the extent of his “normal” setting being conpletely indecipherable to me, he’s very far in the wrong there

While I do recognize where you’re coming from, think our bar for mechspec is quite different
The Leafia vote was totally justified imo

Yes Zorvo does weird stuff
Doesnt mean I should excuse them and not scumread them for it
When I say “if it wad anyone else burn them with fire” that means it’s an immediate convincing operation for everyone else, a preliminary warning while I look deeper into things for Zorvo

I’ll step back on Zorvo this time, since I am indeed usually wrong

Then time to vote the people that are similarly being unreasonably on marluna

VOTE: Gyrlander

Well.
The read the OP again was the reaction, where people said BPV-smith can be the only town BPV-role, if I remember correctly.

@beancat since lemon was not CCed, she is confirmed town, to be honest.