'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

clesrly didnt because they said they were gonna shoot gorta and they did

ohh
I missed that (clearly)

It makes sense, if mafia assume lol has BPV.

so i dont get info out and i lose a vest
if anything the redirect is more likely to come from scum but theres also no one claiming attacked so unless u think mafia holstered then rip

I slept peacefully last night. So at the very least, I was neither visited by Leafia nor attacked. I wouldn’t receive feedback if I was roleblocked or anything, but I can’t account for the missing nightkill.

I suppose it’s a stretch, but I’m currently theorising that Mafia didn’t nightkill to try and make Obscurity look bad, like they’re claiming credit for the Mafia kills. I remembered how people were tinfoiling that idea back in Kaguya-sama, and I tend to extrapolate using my past experiences.

Intriguing. So in order for Lol to be telling the truth, Mafia would’ve attacked Lol last night, despite the fact that he clearly claimed to have a BPV, as agreed on D2 by Leafia. (I know that should be obvious, I’m recounting to make sense of things in my own head.)

…Hold on. And was redirected?

Excuse me if I’m missing something, but why wouldn’t a Mafia redirector control Obscurity instead? Was it just to mess up your results for a little while? Considering how you were scumread yesterday by a number of people for your behaviour… it just seems odd.

So you are saying that Mafia is actually attacking him two nights in a row, one to use the BPV and then another oen to kill him? I can see MANY things going wrong with that plan

Yeah, I guess we can be sure that you were attacked which IMO doesn’t make any fucking sense

Me too.

That’s one of my problem with lol’s claim.

was the kill redirected to you?
or was it just redirecting your action + kill targeting you?

i was either attacked or the mafia holstered take it or leave it

my cop check was redirected and i was attacked by someone thus killing my bpv

1 Like

Oh yeah. What do we think happened with the execution yesterday? Nobody dying on the same day as supermajority is unfortunate, although at least there’d still be information to gather.

Leafia claimed to have an extra vote. Leafia was eager to prove this extra vote. There was no extra vote. There aren’t any real reasons to lie about that claim, and we can always get Leafia to prove herself again today, if her deal went through. So I’m personally interested to hear her thoughts on the matter, and you all should be, too.

Now, I wonder if lol got redirected to Mafia and Leafia is Mafia too or she got redirected in order to prevent him from confirming her as Town. I think that lol is unlikely to be lying, which means we can believe his claim. I also believe Leafia’s role as Mafia makes absolutely zero sense so I’m currently TRing her.

if we try to “prove” leafia again we will once again see the “no one was killed since u need x votes” message

You get result that you were redirected?

Lol lying about the deal.
Gorta having a loved modifier.
Glass had secretly minus one vote.

Or I just totally don’t get what public vote weight and actual vote weight means…

Apparently obs said that he was targeting Gorta so it makes sense that Mafia didn’t redirect him.

1 Like

Ah informative abilitiesdo. So scratcg that

it only helps in ties since its vote weight i assume

and me having 0 vote weight yesterday means whoever i vote always loses in ties

Yes I do and with what happened EoD yesterday and what I was told by Zone, lol is 100% town. You see, Zone informed me at EoD 2 that my votes had been stolen sometime during D2. I can’t imagine lol acting the way he did if he had known about that.

That wasn’t a good shot. Not the worst possible one, but not a good one.

It would’ve counted if my votes hadn’t been stolen.

He did.

Yes I did.

Correct. I doubt the vote thief is only one shot.