'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

First

3 Likes

I find it unlikely that that’s the case. If it is, it’s a big handicap for them.

I’m not VT per see, but I should have the same power as any VT at specific points of the game.

So basically, yes, but no.

Isnt rolemadness defined as explicitly no vts

Just in time for a first post…
At least you are not the last, I think.

I think It’s more like everyone has different role.

If mafia think their roles separetely are better than a nightkill, why you think missing a nightkill would be handicap for them?

Note to self.
If Zorvo flips red anytime this game, mafia has 3 members.

I probably won’t wallpost much since it’s FoL though XD

1 Like

It’s a strange thought process… Why would 3p make you feel better as any alligment?

It’s NAI, but you said it at the end of my work schedule… Before my 1-week holiday.
Sorry.
I didn’t have fun…

I agree with Zorvo that this post is kinda weird, but I think Leafia’s vote is equally weird, even if she unvoted later. Like… how is asking if we should discuss mech somehow more rolefishy than people actually talking about roles, and mech discussion was already sort of ongoing? (i.e. existence of 3p, protective role discussion, etc.)

What everyone thinks about the execution mechanics, btw?

I am not really accustumed to having a lowest floor for purality.

Why is this outing?

It’s definetly outinf, if I wolfbuddy with Magnus.

The other case, I have no clue, why It’s outing.

I think they’re okay. I’ve played with these before, on one of Zone’s NUF games.

They can help a bit with wagon consolidation too, maybe, so it’s kinda nice that way.

I still don’t get why it’s outing with Magnus. Isn’t it normal to ask for why one person over another regardless of alignment? And plus, Magnus/Glass had been mentioned only like once prior; I don’t think this comment would help the thread lean one way or another if that was the part that was “outing”

It would be normal, if I just asked.

But my post implied, that I would rather execute Glass, than Magnus.

I think Glass’s posts so far have been towny.

Glass’s game was known initially for having really good and accurate gutreads, though there has to be fewer people around for it to work, I think.

I remember once when she was mafia (this was a while ago, though), I had asked her to make gutreads on the players, and she refused. I think bringing her gut reads up in her first post is towny.

Also, I think bringing up neutrals was a towny thought, because I briefly wondered the same after reading my rolecard.

And though arguably mafia might think of this too, since the OP has an example mafia role, I mean… it’s more natural to pay attention to wincons as town in this case (because like… don’t people usually just skim over wincons in example rolecards unless something special draws their attention to it? I sure do lol)

Hmm, I guess…?

IDK, I think the reason you listed in the post makes it rather NAI.

If you asked me point blank who I’d rather vote between Glass/Magnus right now (if I had null reads on both, but people were saying that they were W/W), I’d pick Magnus because I know Glass better.

I would say the same even if I was W/W with Glass in that scenario, and it wouldn’t be “outing” because it’s a valid reason, and I would say the same goes for you/Magnus.