'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

That’s the main gist, yes.

i am a protective
the ball is in your court

Not commenting about the part about me but i can agree that it does feel lile
Marluna and magnua are not w/w

I will

…
kicks the ball away

1 Like

Yeah, the 10v3v1 would be the most logical setup
But I wouldn’t cross out the 10v4 possibility neither. (unless Zorvo/Glass flips red at some point.)

I think there must be some gimmick there. I can’t think of a scenario where 1 mafia player is relegated to perform the night kill without being able to use their role.

And why was that again?

??? The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

…

Until he wants to kill you.

1 Like

ahhhhh this is just an endless scroll

1 Like

10v4 not happening its gonna be 11v3 if no neutral

hi i have a really cool role.

It’s rolemadness
Everyone has a cool role, except me…

oh

my role is simply stupid

Do you have more power than a VT?

yes.

(if the answer is yes, you have a cooler role, than me.)

The unvote on me by leafia?
Why though?

how do we see the votes xx