'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

I believe I was the last one to tell Zone to start the day early.

I see

Actually gyr i am going to be honest
I belive either you or obsc are the mafia

Hmm? I don’t think everyone wants to lynch you. I indeed do, but it is mainly due to process of elimination. I think I haven’t scumread/townread much this game using real reads, which is quite sad. I like mech solving, but not with it’s the main thing.

Thank you for being honest lmfao

Why not Lissi?

Oh yes the Magnus push, got to say that certainly gives her town points. It could have been played as an extremely good card to get her to LYLO which can easily be one possibility. For me, Lissi isn’t cleared by any means unless Zorvo says that she is.

What if there’s 2 Mafia and 1 strong neutral with the ability to shoot and steal votes? Now that would be interesting.

But I don’t think we should think about that today. Perhaps tomorrow, but not today.

Zorvo is confirmed by lissi. (and due to the way of his role and the way he used it i believe it)
I belive lissi to be town
But…My paranoia is telling me to recheck her claims since hers and magnus’s could be theatre(especially since it was very likely that ppl were gonna lynch magnus since cream flipped and he was her counter wagon)
Lemon is confirmed town
Obsc can ideed be a mafia vig
and then i have you as my scmread cuz others are either mech cleared or i belive ythey have acted a bit more towny than you?

Oh! i thought of that possibility too(due to one of his statements where he said 2 of you guys addressing mafia. But maybe i am overthinking)
But then today would be mylo?
And i think the host will announce if it was so.Ill confirm

Do you remember when Lissi claimed that she dreamt of Mafia?

Errr in that scenario I think the neutral would only have 2 shots and the voting ability would be locked during XYLO as we’ve seen in every other rolecard involving votes.

When lol asked for massclaim

Okay, why did Leafia’s ability fail N1?

hers didnt??
She gave a bvp to lol and got an extra vote?

Lissi** sorry

why do you want to get smth bad happens??
And are they all infinite shot?

She cant be visited for ther ability to work
I visited her that night but lissi forgot to retract her command of dreaming mafia at night so it failed

Until the something bad happens.

Because the something bad happens would show that I’m not lying about my roleclaim

How many times can you use your ability?

Already answered?