'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

It’s actually optimal here IMO to vote out Glass today and have Grylander protect Lemon.

If Lemon dies then Grylander is just outed wolf

If there is 1 wolf left and if it is Grylander we actually still win even in a Him me and Lemon situation at night if I do this correctly.

Optimally there is no way for wolf Grylander to win.

Me and @Lemonfairy can actually execute through everyone here

Having a success rate of 100%

Hmm actually maybe not 100% the more I think about it but Grylander being alive does ensure Lemon won’t die tonight.

Which tbh is all I care about at the moment.

I’m pretty much an IC here as well, both me and Lemon are confirmed town.
so here’s the plan to ensure an IC goes into F3
If we keep Grylander alive today, due to his ability he will prevent mafia from attacking Lemon forcing Mafia to attack my BPV instead, or forcing Grylander to.

Due to this, no death will take place during the night. (If Lemon dies just execute Grylander)

Technically after this it doesn’t matter if Grylander is town and we execute them as we still have an IC going into F3.

Example:
Glass gets executed
Lissi gets executed
I die at night.

It then becomes a F3 with Lemon, Grylander and Obscure. Where the IC. (Rather it is me or lemon) will then take their time and figure out who the wolf is and we will have a greater odds of winning this game doing things this way.

Where if we executed Grylander today we wouldn’t have an IC going into the F3.

We need to pre plan and think smart here.

Gyrlander previously stated he can’t control which of his abilities gets used (I assume that’s the random part?)

Also Glass still can just leave and clear himself

Its gyr
But i think my gut has been influenced by my thoughts and i cant rely on it

I only checked my pings since its early morning… but okay ill leave the thread for today

@Gyrlander
Is this true?

Yes its true. It was there in his joat claim

Leave Thread.
Use your ability.

Used it. Waiting for confirmation…

Ok

Alright

If this is true I’ll vote Gyr

Also I only got to skim it but Lissi made some decent points

Same

Also I just realized it might just be the same outcome regardless cause I have to be attacked twice to die.

Also don’t be afraid to hammer.