'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

pats eliza

Ph so magnus carried it out D1

2 Likes

mafia hit a nightkill challenge (difficulty level: impossible)

7 Likes

setup ama

Thank you so much for hosting, Zone! The roles were really fun :smiley:

I enjoyed playing here more than on mafiascum (mainly due to shorter phases and ability to speed up days and nights) so if anyone else wants to invite me to play again I’d be open (even if I said no previously my schedule may be more open).

Thank you to people who helped me with the interface and with mechanical/game things that confused me.

Well played to mafia too, it seemed difficult to navigate all the mechanics.

1 Like

why was the

gg epic swag

So glad you just gave yp there. It was torture in spec chat. Especially when you got modconfirmed to be scum and people were still thinking you could be town. I’m very satisfied with my reads this game too.

He had 3 votes yesterday. He stole my votes D2 and Lissi’s vote yesterday.

He had a secret vote from his role. He didn’t keep your vote from D2.

Wolfs was just unlucky with the amount of BPVs in play.

2 Likes

no

Definitely.
N1 hit Armorsmith (Lemlem)
N2 failed to doublekill lol by redirecting obscurity because Cream strongwilled obscurity
N3 redirected away from Lemlem by Zorvo, who had 2 BPVs

2 Likes

The only reason I didn’t give up was because there was a chance of there being a Neutral. However, after getting reactions from everyone today I realised that there was no Neutral so there was no reason for me to continue.

Perhaps there could have been a world in which I claimed Neutral and managed to win but the chance of it happening was so slim that I just didn’t want to make all that effort for nothing. Even more when everyone seemed to agree to just vote me everyday until I died.

I also believe that this game could have gone either way depending on our ability to hit players with BPVs (and preserve the mafia vigi). I mistakenly thought that BPVs were manually activated and wasted after 1 use (which is the normal vest in my original mafia forum) so I didn’t give them much thought. Evidently, after being aware that they were automatic vests I realised that letting bean die was a horrendous mistake that ended up in a STOMP :smiley:

5 Likes

I really enjoyed this game too, although I admittedly panicked a bit at learning my votes were stolen D2 at the beginning of N2. I was sure people would start suspecting me for that unyil I was able to get on and let them know that my votes had been stolen.

I’m aware of that.

That and the BPV vig getting executed D2.

Your chances of winning were 0 as soon as that supermajority failed to execute anyone honestly. That pretty much modconfirmed you as scum.

Yeah. Bean getting executed D2 screwed mafia over honestly.

So glad this game is finally over too.

1 Like