'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

I think that’s on-brand for you, so that explains some of your behaviour in hindsight.

I tend to like high activity players so I don’t think I’m up for lynching Magnus today.

Or Leafia, for that matter.

Luna - townlean
First because of the times they were lamenting about their role.
If she was mafia i think she would do it in the mafia chat which is open 24/7 rather than in the thread
She pointed our to zorvo that actively asking for bpv can cause a double kill (although others say dont but luna gave a particular reason like this which the other hadnt)
Her noting that if zorvo or me flips red mafia would have 3 members(since we both made calculations that way)

Zorvo - Null
He has posts but the only posts that stood out to me were his glas and magnus can be w/w
and iso on lissi which stated he considered them both null
and gyr/lissi not w/w

Bean - Null
She hasnt said much. Only that she considers lemon as town and zorvo as scummy but she did say she was busy so i am not factoring inactivity. In her catch up post she quoted luna’s post on vote glass over magnus but didnt comment @beancat. Can you tell me what you wanted to say in case you had forgoteen to type it out then?

Gorta - Null
I dont remember much from him except the few posts at SOD

Magnus - Townlean
First to start discussing rather than fluff
Also put forward the thought of 3 mafia and 1 neutral
I liked his analysis on his votes and microreads at that point

Gyr - Null
His reply to luna’s question that he thinks mafia can have both nk and use their action feels town to me
His townread on cream is also something agree with
But his vote on bean even when she said she might not be online nor has completely read the thread seems oppurtunistic to me. I think they are a neutral tbh

Lol - Scumlean
A leafia vibe read as town, A zorvo vote for pressure,and a cream townread
Honsetly i feel they are here but no there at the same time. Seems like trying to somehow mingle?

Ill post rest in another post

3 Likes

Shouldn’t I be “neutral lean” instead of null then?

That is a thing?
If so then yes

:thinking:

Using that logic, how do you feel about Marluna, Zorvo and Glass, three other players with more posts than you do? Is there anyone you would feel confident executing today?

You choose your own limits. However, I don’t understand why you “neutral read” me instead of null or scumread me. What have I done that could be only attributed to neutral?

A replacement is needed.

@WindwardAway
@Jaiden
@ElizaThePsycho

Who remember when I said in Kaguya, if I changing my playstyle, people will suspect me?

Hands on high, please.

Giving townreads just because someone is active at SoD is just bizarre. And I don’t think those come from a town player.

Lissi and me already talked this topic to the bone. Also check Leafia’s reactions to that discussion, if you still think Leafia is town.

Lemon - Scumlean
Magnus’s post on leafias vote on me was weird
Unvote by leafia is weird
Unsure on whether lissi is town( this feels like hedging to me)
Like lol i feel she is there but at the same time not here
There are no specific reads from her and i dont think she has said why unvote by leafia is weird yet(lissi asked this btw). It feels scummy to me

Lissi - Townread
Her posts have appeared solvy and interacting and scum hunting to me

Blitz - Null
Inactivity and even the four posts he made does not say much
I would like scumread this slot but knowing blitz’s inactivity is a common occurrence i am just putting him as null

Obscurity - Null
Inactiviity and a town read on luna (which i think no one had given before him?)
He hasnt done much but that new take on luna’s faction is good.
But still putting him as null cuz he hasnt been exactly active

Leafia - Null
Vote on me is reasonable from my poiny of view since i did expect someone to vote me for that suggestion
Her point on lissi’s post about my gut seems fair
But for most posts she has been saying hard to say with her only read being lissi can be town

Cream - Townlean
I agree with her leafia and blitz read
And her wallpost seems towny even if i dont agree with some parts

I’m not dead in a gutter guys

1 Like

Not exaclty attributed to neutral.
I dont think there are things you can attribute to a neutral?
Just that your initial posts about neutrals make me think so
But i had to evaluate you as town,mafia or null
just that i would put you as null

why is there so much speculation about it being multiball?

There were exactly 3 comments on it…
How it is so much?

yeah, three comments too many, speculating about something like this is quite harmful

how often do you see multiball game with 14 people?

VOTE: lol

If you ask why i am voting lol over lemon lets just say its because i know lemon better

anyone who engages in too much mech discussion d1 will be a SR for me

I would love to root out all of the over reliance on mechanics