'80s Wild Overhaul FM - TOWN VICTORY

What are your thoughts on beancat?

Another thing, I don’t think I want to see Zorvo get voted for reasons I can’t discuss

I don’t remember if Zorvo is usually more of a mech player, but Lissi’s case explains what is basically NAI Zorvo and I do have other reasons for thinking Zorvo shouldn’t be voted today. Those reasons are top secret :tm: though

In which universe refusing to vote, and therefore refusing to create a web of connections with different people that can be analyzed later… is Towny? I can see it being Null and Scummy in some cases, but it is not inherently towny. However, I admit my vote on beancat was an attempt to trigger a reaction from him in case he was already here but he left :thonk:

They aren’t strong, but it gives you a general idea of what you think of a player. I’d expect a slower progression from townlean to scumlean but I understand if playstyles vary between people regarding that matter.

I normally play setups with killing neutrals, that’s why I thought about that, PLUS an executioner or jester would basically just help Mafia so I think it’s highly unlikely.

You got me. I’m the executioner. Only I have 300 hidden abilities to play with you all.

Did he talk after he left and I voted him?

are there any other suspects I should look at before I go to rest?

Will you be here by EoD?

sadly, probably not

I will probably have to make a vote on someone even if I can’t get all the info I would like

Lol/Leafia if want to follow my lead
Lwmon/obscurity if you want to follow Cream’s

I’m going to be here most of the time remaining so I will catch up reading before I vote anyone.

UNVOTE

does Lissi and Zorvo have any games in common?

if anyone knows please say something because I think if Lissi does have experience with Zorvo than it makes Lissi wolf for reasons I can’t state now

I don’t think so.
Zorvo mispelled Lissi’s name and correctly spelled after Lissi mentioned it. (I know It’s not a strong indication, but it is something I noticed)

if that’s the case than I won’t push Lissi as hard as if it were the opposite

Votecount as of post #836

Zorvo (2): Leafia, Lissi
Lissi (2): Zorvo, lol
lol (1): Lemonfairy
ElizaThePsycho (1): Cream

Not Voting (7): Marluna, beancat, Gorta, ElizaThePsycho, obscurity, Magnus, Gyrlander

Day 1 ends at 2022-09-11T12:00:00Z

meh, I don’t where to vote, but I need a nap if I’m here before EoD that’s great and if not so be it

VOTE: No exe

basically I’m not confident on any of the current wagons and I don’t have enough to try and make a wagon