he said >0 scum in you three
aka at least 1

aka at least 1/3 of you is scum
should be theoretically easier to find 1/3 than 3/12 or whatever

so it makes sense to start in pool he believes must contain scum

his order: gyr > zorvo > you

he starts with zorvo, 2nd likely
he switches to gyr, 1st likely

he drops both, which supposedly if he thinks they’re not scum, you should be the scum in this pool that must contain 1+ scum to him

instead he drops this and moves on to glass/lissi outside pool

weird progression is my point
if I thought scum must be in gyr/zorvo/you and found the first two town, I would definitely call you POEd scum and vote you

but beancat didn’t even end up continuing in this POE

2 Likes

I’m going sleep bye

VOTE: Gyrlander
wish I had a spicier vote I actually believed in

Now to try again to get some sleep. Good night everyone. I don’t know if I’ll be awake for EoD or not. :sleepingleafeon:

Generates good content.

again, I’m pretty sure that was not beancat’s POE

Lemon. Please vote beancat

You are not helping w the double exe at all

then what was the >0 scum thing for

it’s not his entire POE
but he did say. 1 scum in you 3

he didn’t say you 3 are the team

like if I said 1 scum in 3 people
that’s not my POE

my POE would have 3 or at least 2 scum (in my mind)

Actually I think you’re right on this

I think I was thinking too shallowly about this

My actions D1 were similar to Gyr’s today, but I guess the diff I didn’t realize was that Gyr wasn’t doing it with the intention to try to read the people who used the scumslip logic (at least beancat did that)

He just defend Marluna and that was it

Hmm then yeah this isn’t a very strong reason

like if you said 1 scum in 3 people

and this was the POE for one scum

why would you not actually deep dive on everyone there before moving on

you think you def have 1 scum
put the rest in the wider pool aside, shouldn’t you try to solve this first?

beancat’s at 6?

idk hopefully we have enough votes to reach 9 even if votes are split

I’m going to bed though now, need to try to wake up at 7

I kind of like Gyr’d reactions to my vote and the reaction to Eliza being shot overnight

*did that but didn’t follow through

I still prefer beancat > gyr personally
esp when all of beancat’s towncase is just vibes, thinking me saying leafia’s vote on mech!spec is weird = wrong & he agrees with leafia’s POV, and then also switching on Zorvo

like I think the solving process being questionable
should be much bigger of an issue than those points, it’s not a 1v1 cancellation thing

gyr’s defense of marluna does come off scummy after reflection
or like hmm

idk would still rather stick to plan than switch at last minute again and still end up scrambling for votes esp if ppl might not come back

i was expecting there to be no bigger wagon than 3 so im pleasantly suprised

someone will actually be voted out that is impressive

*I think my other points esp the read one stands though

so it’s like
I don’t think the defense was great after all

or …? maybe?

ah wait he townread leafia & some others
maybe that is reason for disagreement but treating ppl using marluna scumslip as NAI

ok I am sleeping now for real, can’t think well rn

sticking to beancat

I’m disappointed there aren’t more wagons tbh

I can’t vote sleep again, but I’m too tired to focus on making super accurate reads and don’t have tons of feelings right no, so I don’t know what to do

I mean bean isn’t currently playing and therefore it wouldn’t be the worst vote even if I don’t think bean is bad

I have seen you play town, and you play it in a way where your thoughts are incredibly big brained. I have never seen you play mafia personally, but I imagine that some of that skillset translates. I don’t think “assuredly scum” is where I would describe where I see you at (hence my comment about how you three weren’t a strong scumteam guess). It’s just… I think my ability to read you sufficiently would take more time/effort on my part. I think a read on you likely has to go beyond just “good posts”, just as how you feel about me. This is my overall take on how I have decided to approach your slot with newfound information of who you are.

@Lissi asked me about this too but…

As for why you were so low…

In the moment, I was replying to beancat about the Marluna wagon formation, and the way you jumped on lemonfairy’s “scumslip?” comment and blew that up felt potentially… opportunistic? I also didn’t know if the Marluna wagon had scum on it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it did. From the pool of Zorvo/Leafia/Lemon/Glass, I was least confident on you at the time. So recency bias also caused you to be slotted at the bottom.

The comment about you and Lissi’s wagons being T/T on D1 did come from (me as well as Magnus). Rethinking it, I would need to check some other factors to truly buy into it. It’s not a very strong read since these sorts of double wagon reads are a bit iffy. Wagonomic reads are usually stronger in other departments.

I don’t know if this is how you usually post…? But I think you tonally sound like you are carding into work and logging your nine to five. Like, reading your posts gives me “corporate email” vibes… which I dunno… I felt a fear that you were potentially wolf who was dead inside and faking everything, like a corporate wage slave going through the motions on the day to day. I think that was my random thought towards you. I do think you have a bright future in the corporate world though. Your posts are very pleasant to read, and very unabrasive (which can sometimes be wolf indicative funnily enough).

I acknowledge that this random fear could be alleviated if I just skim through a town game of yours. (bruh that sentence sounded straight out of corporate hell lol)

cringe

WHAT I MEAN to say is

dude just link me a town game, and I will skim it for tone, and I will also ISO you in this game, and we will be good

I dunno why but it actually warms my heart that you put in an emoji into your post lmao… I greatly appreciate it

===

To the both of you, I don’t think all the “townie smart sounding people with thread control” are truly town here. Call it a gut feeling, or maybe just paranoia stoked by that N1 NK. I think this is also why I am either consciously or subconsciously wanting to shine a spotlight upwards.

1 Like