Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

na

I will proceed to be denial.

1 Like

You will literally embody the idea of denial

2 Likes

Hosts: give players d1 exe so they stop complaining about a useless d1

Players: “But what if we… didn’t?”

1 Like

Going into tomorrow with 1 less flip (and 1 less known alignment) wont be helpful, especially in a mech-heavy game

@CRichardFortressLies i don’t know if you still have me blocked but I’d like to apologize
I never intended to insult your intelligence, and my words kinda got fucky and looking back I can very easily see why it was misconstrued and this is entirely my fault for not thinking my words through
I do not believe you are stupid
I am well aware you are very intelligent, which is why your play this game, if town, has been so vexing
You are taking a strong stance with minimal logic, reasoning, or progression, and are actively blocking any attempts at solving and are choking the thread.
Regardless, I have seen your claim.
/unvote @Host_Account_1
I’ll read up more when I’m out of school.

@CRichardFortressLies i don’t know if you still have me blocked but I’d like to apologize
I never intended to insult your intelligence, and my words kinda got fucky and looking back I can very easily see why it was misconstrued and this is entirely my fault for not thinking my words through
I do not believe you are stupid
I am well aware you are very intelligent, which is why your play this game, if town, has been so vexing
You are taking a strong stance with minimal logic, reasoning, or progression, and are actively blocking any attempts at solving and are choking the thread.
Regardless, I have seen your claim.
/unvote @Host_Account_1
I’ll read up more when I’m out of school.

1 Like

**/vote arctic @Host_Account_1 **

/vote arctic @Host_Account_1

in a mech heavy game u want to pile as much mech as possible and that requires people not dying
however in conversion game ur kinda telling evils to go ahead and convert

I would say otherwise?

In normal games a good exchange is for example 2 towns for 1 scum. Not perfect, but good.

In this game, where pretty much everyone is a power role, the “good” exchange rate is much lower?
Think about it, would you normally trade cop and vig for one scum?
Or doc and vig. Or roleblocker. Basically, woudl you trade 2 power roles for 1 scum?

I would not.

And do you think we have 50% chance of eliminating scum on day 1?
I’m not sure. (I’m really not sure, becouse I didn’t read over half of the game yet. Duh)

But in general, I don’t think the exchange ratio on day 1 is any good to risk losing PRs.
Yes, even if everyone is a PR.

/vote ATNoName @Host_Account_1
Starting off with their white knighting, they haven’t improved over the day, constantly asking other people who they should read, indicating that they are having trouble formulating their own thoughts and don’t know who they should look at, which is highly indicative of scum because it’s an odd position of people one person on a two-man scumteam where you want to be towny and get wolves but don’t want to screw yourself over

@sand, how experienced are you in FM?

It’s min

1 Like

whos min?

They’re Joe

1 Like

Imao

i think i lost a shit ton of posts goddammit

1 Like

extremely experienced, 650 years of mafia experience

5 Likes

Pretty much this.

I thought it was 1-shot conversion on Lumithing, but even if it’s 2-shot, it would not be a bad idea to wait it out.
Problem is more about the other 50% faction which can convert infinite number of times.

I would say to not vote anyone if we don’t think they have around 50% chance (or more) to flip scum.
(And it would definetly help me, considering I need time to catch up overnight.)

Having option to vote doesn’t mean we HAVE TO do that right away. No lynch is better than eliminating town after all.