Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Ofc

I’m very interested on what Kiiruma has to say after pushing Gorta yesterday tbh

I think Atlas might want a word with you on this. He disagrees with you.

What does literally any of this mean and why does it feel like this isn’t what a townie would say?

Tell him to Cry About It

/Vote blitzer @Host_Account_1

Amelia, I think this might have escaped your attention yet Atlas was somewhat suspected because of EoD1 stuff. Which is why Dum using their ability on Atlas is unlikely as well, seeing as Dum being a newbie town here would probably be heeding thread reads on Atlas being scum.

Dum has said before that he’s not newbie town though???

Also Atlas wasn’t exactly universally scumread he only really became a contender for the elim at EoD

Atlas wouldn’t make sense as the direct scum night kill, because they probably would have wanted to keep him alive as a possible misyeet which is plausible because of their “softing NE” comments.

They’re new to playing on this website from my understanding.

Also crich

You know you can use abilities like Rapture on your scumreads in the hopes of killing them right

Some background stuff and explanation

in SCP FM (Previous game)

Litten brought up to Italy how the noise and posts hes making can easily be manipulated and used by wolfs to derail threadstate and push it into a simple direction.

Its basically why im saying CRIch isnt a good kill, espically if they are town, because they can use what happend in d1, and continue to have CRich derail thread for everyone, giving wolves cover to playaround and a slot to manipulate

1 Like

As for that, Dum would have to protect Atlas if they were attacked from any other source. That would be suboptimal if Dum didn’t know Atlas was dying N1.

Explain the Atlas death then if they didn’t protect my slot.

If they’re the equivalent of the prince/Jailor in this game then irrespective of how they’re peforming now they’re always going to be a good kill since they’re as close to confirmed town as you can get. There’s a possibility that they’re somehow faking that role and atlas protected them from the real marquess going for the chop last night but very unlikely.

Dum protected Atlas, or vice versa

Dum prolly saw that atlas outted, and wanted to protect the slot, because wolves likely believed the claim

1 Like

Blizer can you stop making it sound like I’m the only one who derailed the thread D1?
It’s annoying that you make it sound I’m the only one at fault.

Like what other source

If atlas is actually town and gets saved from a scum kill for some reason, that’s great

If atlas is a wolf in that scenario, literally the only other way he would die is getting vigged by you. Town doesn’t have much night KP in this setup.

Babysitting him there is actually a pretty decent move ya know, no matter what alignment Dum thought he was

1 Like

Also

wolves could easily have believed you were bullshiting your claim CRich

not that hard to think about

I know your not, but you are one of the main contributors from that toxic interaction yesterday

this applies to Aelin aswell