Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

not sure where you would get that from, but ok?

not like this isint fakeable

You two openly disagreeing on Gorta that much doesn’t feel like something scum would want the thread to see publically.

Scum converts into one of these two because of that read
Gets people to vote the person they converted
Free evil king

why not? i wouldnt put it beyond scum to do threatics for cred

this is also a good point

should we really be posting reads before a king election?

atnoname is based
/vote dum @Host_Account_1

everyone vote dum, refuse to elaborate and leave

you can vote me, but pleas elaborate, killing a town for the sake of killing a town with no content on said wagon to analyze feels like a trash idea

1 Like

In that case, scum would bring attention onto themselves and usually most scum players try to avoid doing that.

ok nvm this is acceptable
/unvote @Host_Account_1

1 Like

fair i guess. cant say i agree with that, especially on a mech based setup where being coasty gets you checked by whatever sheriff is called

It seems we’ll have to agree to disagree here.

thats fine. no one is the sole holder of the truth, i could very much be wrong.

I’ve never played with you before Dum, it’s possible that your experience in mafia is quite different from mine.

i am the sole holder of the truth
i am never wrong

2 Likes

it probably is. I come from mostly ToS and similar and ToS based setups, where “sorting by post count as TI” is literally >70% efficient despite being cometly braindead, except for the ocasional scum player that actually tried to be active

1 Like

Tbf Sort by Postcount has it’s place as town tends to post whatever is on their mind more often than scum, seeing as scum tend to be self conscious about how their posts are viewed more than town is, that can translate to posting less often than town.

no yeah, thats true, but given how long its being a thing in the ToS community, the fact it works as relaibly as it does is mind warping

1 Like

But tbf, from my more limited experience with non ToS style setups, it does tend to lose value outside of them

1 Like

Ah interesting.

btw can we talk about king mech real quick