Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

no be unfunny

every time I have a way to kill you in a game I will make sure to do it even if you are revealed IC if you keep this crap up

wow

but I don’t think people understand how upset I am over this

I join this game because it’s the first on the site and I haven’t played on of these kind of games in months, but what I get is people trying to PL me because I wasn’t there in the first hour of the day

/Unvote @Host_Account_1

Actually Gorta I think you’ve made it more than fucking clear how upset you are over it.
And on top of this I actually genuinely think I’m going to end up scumread you.
But take your time and actually do some posts first.
I’d like to see if you can show that you’re just frustrated town, not annoyed scum

1 Like

I’m more than annoyed because I will kill whoever (even if revealed IC) goes through with this shit in every game we play over and over and it’s regardless of my alignment

like for all you know I could have had work to do and gotten busy/not have time to read several hundred posts AND have to come home, clean up, eat supper, and then play some with my friends

Ok, ok, I get it and I’m sorry for deciding to do it.

But like, seriously, you’re still continuing and getting annoyed.
It’s not helping discussion, it’s not helping the game.
Like, I don’t exactly see this even helping you by just getting it off your chest because you know just how much you’re posting now and yet if someone looks into your ISO they’re going to have to just throw a ‘IDK’ at this whole bit of the day

thanks, I’ll likely not be able to do anything productive until I cool down

I don’t give a damn and I hope people don’t try to read my alignment from it because it’s nai, it’s pure frustration that happens regardless of alignment

1 Like

Aight, fair enough

Oh dear, was there a fight while I was away?

yeah there was knifes and everything

1 Like

That’s sounds pretty violent if you ask me. Hopefully no one died.

“hopefully”
your no fun

I’m just disappointed in people right now and this whole thing left me with a sorrowful rage over how people have acted in this whole ordeal. I might just be hurt/upset that people would support such a thing.

It’s ok. I’m here to defend you from the misguided town/opportunistic scum trying to kill you.

This is one of those times to take a break from the thread tbh.

I don’t even know if they are scum or not

At this stage of the game, it’s anyone’s guess what alignment your pushers are.

2 Likes