Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

I feel like this conversation has already been had

1 Like

How does pressure even work when they don’t even come online

3 Likes

Yeah
It’s cause he’s a wolf

mostly like

“hey explain why you are town when you see this or die”

App doesn’t care if he dies lmao

/vote crichardfortresslies @Host_Account_1

I see notification: :eyes:

It’s from Eli: :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Holy shit pulling out the middle AND last name huh
Your scumbud is in trouble uwu

2 Likes

dont really belived in d1 reads, but if you guys are right then all i have to say is GOATED

please

dont

1 Like

I’ve played three games on this new site
In the first, within my first ten posts I expressed suspicion on all three members of the scumteam
In the second and third, my first reads of the game were correct

1 Like

uwo

owu

owo

Your hubris definitely won’t catch up to you because I agree hard with the crich read

1 Like

GOATED. Me cannot comprehend this level of skill.

or you used the scumread everyone so you can brag about reading the entire team

1 Like

It’s not hubris those are simple facts
Hubris would be me saying that I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Alice, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I don’t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really don’t try to have a massive ego, it’s just I want people to recognize my gift

1 Like

Godfuckingdamnit

3 Likes

meh i will go with it, maybe i can learn something about day 1 reads. Im open to improving

/vote @CRichardFortressLies @Host_Account_1

aelin when you want to explain to a lesser player im listening

1 Like

In fact, no! Tonereads are just really easy to me lol and then I get fucking snowed by the rest of the team

1 Like