Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

i wake up for work at 4am lol

trust me it doesn’t get better

2 Likes

no

caf5608a-67ec-4f9f-acb5-db0052c33bed

2 Likes

unlike the other people in the thread who are being extremely useful by making small talk

we are being usefull, by making your isos painfully long to read so town just clears the entire scum team out of laziness

2 Likes

gorta has every right to be mad btw

you guys have been doing nothing content wise besides waiting for him to post and then blaming him

if u want content from someone, prob shouldnt be trying to get it from a lowposter. ik some of yall know soo much better than this too.

1 Like

/vote kiiruma @Host_Account_1

this is prob actual scum and not someone whos done nothing all day and has (obviously) not exceeded expectations randomly placed on him

nobody is saying you’re not allowed to be angry about slanking but when you are unfairly trying to place someone in the poe because you actively gave the choice to give him the expectation of being as active or productive as the averager FOL’er you simply can’t be doing that in good faith. You out of all people should know better.

1 Like

honestly, i can see why they would be mad, but then again, we also have the right to be annoyed at their slot for how they approach TPR

2 Likes

I do enjoy that you voted me. But to say I’m probably just actual scum is intriguing heh

1 Like

I’m on mobile and have been most of the day. Not much I can do there

i made a big post towards this but i dont feel like posting it tldr i never said you couldn’t but you guys have made today revolve around him and got mad when he didnt meet your expectations despite the fact he obviously wasnt going to

1 Like

what does being mobile have to do with the game?

why do you find it intriguing i scumread you?

It
Really hasn’t

3 Likes

It’s harder to do big walls and analysis?
And iso dives

I think you’re using fairly weak reasoning to try and go for me when it could be applied to a fair amount of people.

have you missed the countless posts people have made talking about how we must PL this guy?

1 Like

no i know that

it can be applied to people, the reason why im voting you isnt just bc u want to pl gorta or whatever

1 Like

i still dont understand this mention of u being on mobile, because i never said anything upon the lines of “kiiruma sux this game”

you know what i mean

1 Like