Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

i dont do that anymore its weird in college

1 Like

it was weird before college too

2 Likes

Didn’t he like. just make a company town one time. old money or not bro is being turned evil

1 Like

nah he is pure child of christ god smiles upon jimmy donaldson

4 Likes

at some point yeah, but once you get rich it’s very easy to stay rich and he could switch sports. more realistically he would’ve been banned from gambling long before he got too rich.

1 Like

nah bro is cooked he admited to not being christian

3 Likes

WAIT HIS NAME IS ACTUALLY DONALDSON?

1 Like

i thought marissa coined it right now just for the joke

a content creator will unironically be president of the united states in the next century. if it hasn’t collapsed by that point

5 Likes

i dont think its too far off. they are entertainers and donald trump was an entertainer. AOC played among us with a bunch of streamers. its all getting together

1 Like

my nails are getting long i need somebody to nibble on them

hospitals make you wear shower shoes to shower so you don’t slip, and the shoes are just socks made out of a material that doesn’t soak and with textured rubber soles for friction

and it felt so instinctively weird that after a few days i just brought them into the shower with me to convince thee nurses that i was wearing them

i can’t imagine doing it intentionally wtf

1 Like

marissa showered in socks?!?!?

@katze i feel like you would do this

2 Likes

nbowie wife dipping waffle in bath water vs marissa showering in socks

1 Like

whenever i think i’m too weird i just log into fol

5 Likes

on god

i have always been the weirdo in all groups ive been at but i can truly say im one of the most normal ones here

its the only path to saving this country

1 Like

she doesn’t do it anymore!

1 Like

somebody who is ultimately extremely popular and uncorruptable will be us president. i think mr beast could do it.

1 Like