Achromatic’s Greatest Game (Mafia Win)

yeah tutuu’s ability is probably why we have to do zorvo’s plan today

first

bean how is your rhymes

Amazing choice as I will lose immediately

1 Like

it’s allg, we have the whole rest of the game day for me to figure it out

Imagine killing the incredibly useful 2-shot before they can use their ability.

no no. you can guess your ability during the day.
but you ability is hidden and to find your ability you have to make guesses

1 Like

hold on imma get the wiki link for the amne character

1 Like

well that does make sense lol

1 Like

I would ask Litten and Achro for clarifications if you don’t understand how your role functions before making a guess.

1 Like

https://wiki.bloodontheclocktower.com/Amnesiac

1 Like

i think it’s what Hazard said

but if not, i can ask more later,
i don’t want to spam them tbh

read the link i gave you. it explains the character more then i can. but basically think of it as you already have your ability. you are just not told it. and every day you can ask the st a questions about your ability/quess your ability with a reply or cold-hot

1 Like

Gar botc is confusing as fuck. so i wish you luck

2 Likes

I’ll need it !

1 Like

Current Nominations:

No one has been nominated so far.

The galaxy weather forecast is clear but we are expecting a random worm hole to open at 2023-08-28T23:00:00Z, around the same time voting opens. During this period players may compete in an event for a chance at a prize.

1 Like

So Gar

1 Like

GTH readlist:

• Garfooled
  • Hazardwaste (the curse indicates that I can’t townread him but he’s unkillable anyway. He’s playing pretty helpful right now but before he felt slightly defensive when I claimed he was off instead of raising the topic that I was making a bad push on purpose or anything.)
  • Zorvo (I’m not getting Town vibes, the “I’m going to immediately rap Bean” feels like he’s playing to the view that everyone expresses about him being chaotic more than it actually resembles his usual pushes that he tends to believe in, or messing around voting or defending people against consensus, there’s usually logic and I don’t get the undue focus here.)
  • Eliza (she doesn’t know…)

Oh no
The flashbacks