I know

1 Like

Nya

1 Like

That’s a good question.

How do we know this?

know what?

a few people expressed so, mac did, i semi-jokingly did, i forgot who else

or if you’re asking what’s his scumrange - i dont know firsthand. my other points carry more weight to me, this point is more so a conclusion than a point

@tutuu

1 Like

What do you think of those posts?

Remember both Arete and Vulgard couldn’t figure out Arctic was a wolf and Arctic also led the Day 1 execution on Magnus

they are long, his posts here are also long

im still keeping my townread on him, i might not be explaining it the best but im quite confident

i do feel like you are townier for digging these quotes up. you can have a town lean

Phraze was also their teammate they were coaching

I’m just letting you know.
There isn’t much of a difference between Arctic’s wolf and town game.

1 Like

Now I haven’t seen Arete wolf and if I had it was a long ass time ago

But I’d expect roughly the same if not better.

what a lovely discussion to come back to

mac’s read on me is funny. i saw it when i was skimming. it’s one of those classic “haven’t seen them wolf in years and are vastly underestimating their scumrange” reads, but luckily for him it doesn’t matter because he’s town.

zorvo, there is a difference between my town game and scum game, but the difference is intentional, you’re right that i can probably fake most of what i’ve done in this game, but you are getting caught up on the same thing you always do every time we have this dance - you’re trying to say why i could be a wolf rather than why i am a wolf

Arctic also directly just pushed on Villagers

meant to say i’m town

Shit he pushes Villagers as town too

Why was Magnus wolf in that other game?

The only logical thing to find from them was their partners.

How do I find something of you if your a wolf?

Nah man, this is TMI.
If your wolf, I lock Mac as Town.

If Mac is CamGrrl I already town read them, but this becomes a lock on your wolf flip.