you vs zug is my final world to look at yeah

olivest would be my first pick in this wagon

ngl I did not notice that

2 Likes

arctic what if ur the one bussing

1 Like

1 Like

towncore

mac/atlas - innocent child, mac doesnt get frustrated so much as mafia, i have years of experience with mac he’s mega town, atlas is also extremely mega town. easiest read to make in the game

achro/pidgeon - innocent child, achro doesnt get frustrated so much as mafia. very easy read to make

arctic - information overload with things to townread him for. very straightforward logic to follow, towny frustration at baker, rly easy to see his thought process imo. just blatant town imo

zorvo - i cased him earlier, post 1741

porscha - if porscha feels like she wants to bite ur head off and/or doesnt give a fuck - shes town. if u wanna cuddle her and give her headpats and shes being silly/dorky shes mafia. exaggerations, but its somewhat how u read her. she was the first one here

baker - bleeding town, frustrated by arctic in a towny way, all over the place, paranoid and chaotic as last town game, wanted so bad to pelt me coz he thinks im good and he wanted to feel proud. personally i dislike what he’s doing a TON (including stance on guava) but i townread him

townleans

olivest - had a silly townread that story asking a player itt if the 200 postcap is split between heads for their hydra is towny. if story was mafia she coulda asked in wolf chat, more sensible to do. a bit convoluted to ask a player itt

icet - silly townread that they said itt “oh wait, i just remembered scum has a daychat”

null

jinxed - i like hazard’s posting. magnus is rly hard to read. but hazard is easy. i think hazard’s posting was decent idk. but i dont rly have a clue

ybw - i had the same townread on ybw as arete (arete pressured ybw and ybw’s reaction was kind of twtbaw / oblivious). out of respect for arctic’s scumread im putting her lower. if it were up to me id put her higher

arete - im rly paranoid of them, no experience with them, i disliked a number of their stances. i liked their lol push and their ybw treatment and townread. if guava and jinxed are both town arete is potentially mafia for the way they navigated around that. im trusting arctic’s townread on them so that’s why they’re up here, if it was entirely up to me i’d put them lower

scumleans

geyde - rly chaotic, im afraid of what they could do. i liked some of their posts. but im paranoid

apo - no clue how to read her + her playstyle is easy to pilot as as wolf imo

zug - sheeping the consensus. i was so wrong on zug last game that im afraid to try. i need time to figure them out. but a few ppl gave solid reasons. plus zug is fantastic at wolfing and faking his tone

lol - i have no clue how to read him and he’s playing the same way he’s played every mafia game before

guava - self-resolving. i think hes mafia but i dont need to socially read him

2 Likes

see this is an admission of guilt bc walter white was also guilty in this

2 Likes

when you start stating that people can be wrong you open a lot of different possibilities :wowee:

I don’t have a read on lol. I don’t care if they die or not. If someone says they’re town, I’m more then happy to listen. If someone says they’re scum, I’m also more then happy to listen.

my vote on lol wasn’t serious. I voted them because tutuu said something funny

so? you have to give people chances! I have faith in zorvo that they might be right. Also I’m not as paranoid of lol as I was in deceive inc or popcorn

actually arctic said earlier to not sheep him so don’t listen to any of his reads

2 Likes

this is the worst read I have ever seen

3 Likes

ur just blatantly trolling everyone and im confused why u are doing this considering how wrong you were in true majority fm

you are playing very differently to your wolfgame on this site. usually people who play very chaotically as town and reserved as mafia have extremely obvious differences in their games. zorvo is the same and it’s why he’s town here too

@baker i could quote 99% of ur posts this game and say the same for ur reads

i like u as a person and i have been very patient with your antics but its starting to run out

regardless of ur alignment ur a wolf by nature of how ur playing this day imo

all tiers sorted

towns

Zorvo
Olivest
Agent47 (has received a 1-tier boost from tutuu’s metaread)

I think towns

baker
Geyde (this is a “being tugged both ways” read, he had a banger SoD and then he disappeared completely)
tutuu

Zugzwang
YBW
pigeon
Porscha (I have zero independent read here but I’ve heard they’re super polarized and am basically trusting everyone else)

sorcerer claims

guavagudetama

everyone else

Apocryphal
Arctic

Icet
lol
Jinxed

2 Likes

top tier is “very confident reads that I think I am quite unlikely to be wrong on”

second tier is “I have reason to think these people are town but think it is plausibly likely I have misclears here” – above the break is “people where my reasons are more holistic,” below the break is either “had a couple Really Good Moments but otherwise has been unremarkable” or “I have reasons but I acknowledge them to be weak”

bottom tier is everyone else, above the break is “PoE” below the break is “they have done something actively concerning”

i am not frustrated by arctic.
i am not paranoid. i just don’t like that you and arctic townlocked me 1 hour into the game when I was scumreading YOU for reasons. It could be fluff, it could be reaction test or bait, it doesn’t matter at this point bevcause both you and arctic have been treating me with kids gloves i am not having it. you are also wrong about me wanting to pelt you d1, i actually find it very disrespectful. I love fuckin around and remind you I have played FM years ago and have seen all this stuff over and over again, i am on a different frequency, sorry that you dislike what I am doing but yeah you are handling me the wrong way and causing everyone else a headache about me on a macro level of things.
my stance on guava is fine. i think you guys are just blowing it out of proportions. we have a backup and even without a backup, we got the numbers fair and square. but nooooooo, lets reward the gambit which is 80% GUARANTEED MAFIA

my rp started

since nothing else is happening i can elaborate on some reads where my reasoning isn’t obvious (don’t care about explaining nulls though)

olivest is very much in their town meta, the way may is all over the place is not something i’m convinced she can fake as mafia where she is more methodical, i’ve seen both her games time and time again and there are always distinct differences. if she leveled up then we can find it later in the game but it’s not a now thing ( i am not convinced she leveled up rn because this unhinged sort of playstyle is extremely difficult to fake). i think the way they are navigating the thread as fluidly as they are and and their unhinged rambley doubt posts are just town imo

ybw i felt had a villagery read on me early on (both the read and her not wanting to elaborate on it) but after looking at her posts again i’ve felt a lot of her posting feels like textbook wolf. a lot of her phrasing is non-committal. she doesn’t take many hard stances. i’m worried she was TMI’ing guava town (i know she refuted this by saying she was more confused by the wagon than claiming he was town, but “why is [top wagon] top wagon” when it is asked repeatedly is more likely to come from mafia than a villager who could just read their posts or other people’s posts and find out

geyde fell off hard. i thought his enjoyment and high posting earlier was town indicative for him, given that he doesn’t like wolfing as much and he’s randed wolf a lot in his last games (though he hasn’t played in forever, but this is nullified by the fact he disappeared for the rest of the day since it could have been due to wolf burnout. unless it’s something going on irl then i am very concerned about the drop off so see what he says tomorrow

yes we are treating u with kid gloves because we’re trying to win the game

in true majority u threw a tantrum coz we didnt wanna chop the town sensor claim

im disappointed if ur town this game too. i was hoping that that game was a one-off exception

but if ur town here again ur showing me that the correct way to play around you is always treat u with kid gloves and disregard anything u say

respectfully

1 Like

keep yourself safe