An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

curses

2 Likes

hoe did you transfer the colours so easily

thats how fast my reads develop

Final Day 1 VC

lol (7): Arctic, Olivest, Apocryphal, guavagudetama, YoubutWorse, Zugzwang, Agent47
guavagudetama (1): Geyde
Jinxed (1): Arete
YoubutWorse (1): Jinxed
Agent47 (1): lol
baker (1): Zorvo
Arete (1): baker

Not Voting (4): Porscha, thepigeonnyc, tutuu, IcetFeelsPain

@lol has been executed! They were…

Black, Vanilla Town

You have no weapons but your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.
Win Condition: You win when all of the Mafia members are dead and 1 Town member remains alive.

1 Like

night 1 begins yadda yadda

1 Like

@SultanOfSlam has subbed in for Geyde

Do not discuss replacements.

1 Like

@guavagudetama has died in the night! They were…

Pink, Town Compulsive Sorcerer

On Nights 1 and 2, you must target a player. If you do not target a player, you will choose a random player other than yourself. They become a Compulsive Suicide Bomber, and must choose a player to detonate upon. Both the Compulsive Suicide Bomber and the player they target die. If they do not detonate by 6 hours before EoD, or the Day ends before they detonate, their target will be randomized amongst players other than themselves. They will be informed of this.
Win Condition: You win when all of the Mafia members are dead and 1 Town member remains alive.

Day 2 begins to end in 48 hours

1 Like

lol we really did nearly throw yesterday

1 Like

having considered Geyde’s body of work overnight I am kicking him out of my townleans :joy_cat:

1 Like

i am the bomber now
and yes i’m town

1 Like

ngl overnight I was like “fuck, Baker was actually sorcclaiming as sorc and Guava is a wolf”

rip
i was pretty sure you were town overnight and i wanted jinxed to get the bomb

1 Like

Lmao

Rip Guava

that isn’t to say i actually did anything overnight but you were just outside my townreads

uh anyway

my read of this game was that we either killed a wolf yesterday or lost because everyone would go paranoia crazy today and refuse to co-operate but i’m sure someone can try prove me wrong

Also

Lol being town was lol