An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Final Day 1 VC

lol (7): Arctic, Olivest, Apocryphal, guavagudetama, YoubutWorse, Zugzwang, Agent47
guavagudetama (1): Geyde
Jinxed (1): Arete
YoubutWorse (1): Jinxed
Agent47 (1): lol
baker (1): Zorvo
Arete (1): baker

Not Voting (4): Porscha, thepigeonnyc, tutuu, IcetFeelsPain

@lol has been executed! They were…

Black, Vanilla Town

You have no weapons but your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.
Win Condition: You win when all of the Mafia members are dead and 1 Town member remains alive.

1 Like

night 1 begins yadda yadda

1 Like

@SultanOfSlam has subbed in for Geyde

Do not discuss replacements.

1 Like

@guavagudetama has died in the night! They were…

Pink, Town Compulsive Sorcerer

On Nights 1 and 2, you must target a player. If you do not target a player, you will choose a random player other than yourself. They become a Compulsive Suicide Bomber, and must choose a player to detonate upon. Both the Compulsive Suicide Bomber and the player they target die. If they do not detonate by 6 hours before EoD, or the Day ends before they detonate, their target will be randomized amongst players other than themselves. They will be informed of this.
Win Condition: You win when all of the Mafia members are dead and 1 Town member remains alive.

Day 2 begins to end in 48 hours

1 Like

lol we really did nearly throw yesterday

1 Like

having considered Geyde’s body of work overnight I am kicking him out of my townleans :joy_cat:

1 Like

i am the bomber now
and yes i’m town

1 Like

ngl overnight I was like “fuck, Baker was actually sorcclaiming as sorc and Guava is a wolf”

rip
i was pretty sure you were town overnight and i wanted jinxed to get the bomb

1 Like

Lmao

Rip Guava

that isn’t to say i actually did anything overnight but you were just outside my townreads

uh anyway

my read of this game was that we either killed a wolf yesterday or lost because everyone would go paranoia crazy today and refuse to co-operate but i’m sure someone can try prove me wrong

Also

Lol being town was lol

anyway i wrote a little bit of analysis at night

Baker looks bad for being confident that Guava is scum and then still caring about being in their shot list. Since, if Guava is actually scum, that means the list is actually who won’t become the bomber. Personally I did consider suggesting someone other than myself but I was starting to wonder if Guava was actually town based on some of their recent responses.

I no longer think the “Baker is town if Guava is town because W!Baker is avoiding getting made a bomber” makes sense.

Baker was townread quite a bit from what I remember, so they probably didn’t think pushing Guava would make them a likely bomb target.

They were first listed by Guava in 2857. Arete made the read saying Baker is town if Guava is town in 2878, after which obviously W!Baker is not going to switch their read. In between these posts they posted 3 times.

Here they try to get Guava to not bomb them.

Here they try to get votes on Guava.

Says Arctic is way behind on difference check between Baker/Zorvo (ie says that Zorvo is scum).

Like. This doesn’t seem clearing at all. It’s very reasonable that W!Baker was just doing a desperate bid to get Guava killed, since from their point of view they’d probably think they’re the most likely target, being the one who’s pushed them the most after their claim.

1 Like

Question becomes who got the bomb and who are they bombing?

:really: