An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I don’t think I’m in a position to hammer no-exe with how little a stake I feel I have

lol bet

imagine getting bombed cuz you stopped looking at mafia game for mere moments of our lives

eskettit maybe tutuu was right

VOTE: No Execute

Final D3 Votecount

No Execute (5): Zorvo, tutuu, baker, Agent47, Porscha

Not Voting (3): thepigeonnyc, Olivest, IcetFeelsPain

No one has been executed

Night 3 begins and will end 2023-08-21T20:00:00Z. Nightskip is enabled; if all alive players vote to skip the night in their PMs, the night will end early.

1 Like

@tutuu has died in the night! They were…

Green, Vanilla Town

You have no weapons but your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.
Win Condition: You win when all of the Mafia members are dead and 1 Town member remains alive.

Day 4 begins, votes are locked.

Postcaps

@baker — 550
@thepigeonnyc — 249
@Porscha — 326
@Olivest — 637
@Zorvo — 718
@IcetFeelsPain — 534
@Agent47 — 880

tbh i didnt expect tutuu dying

I’m desperate but I really do think this makes me / Porscha not aligned. In a team with Porscha Pigeon and Icet we would be desperate to be me town read and desperate to know the reactions of Atlas and Baker and Tutuu to my post. Ending day early is a really weird move for us specifically if we’re Mafia and hurts us more then it hurts town.

Then again this could just be me being asleep and Porscha hammering without my knowledge but I’m trying

I hope Tutuu is having fun in informed chat knowing I was town

@Atlas @baker @Zorvo which one of you is bombed

I’m assuming votes are locked

I missed this announcement I’m blind

I read back over a bit, and yeah, it’s just Porscha/Pigeon/Icet. There’s no way baker is aligned with YBW, but I can easily see partnered treatment in the other three. I had a little paranoid world off to the side regarding tutuu, but that’s resolved itself

Yes, I am the bomber.

I plan to bomb shortly and swiftly. I do not want to stay around long. I plan to sleep and freezing to death does not help that objective.

since im about to die, i don’t think i had too much fun this game
the hosts did really well setting it up but i really didnt like the general thread, and how people only want to contribute when they’re about to die
if i wanted to argue with stonewalls, i would’ve fought in the American civil war

anyway
goodluck, i guess
i don’t have too much reservations if i’m wrong. the thread would’ve slammed wrong eventually
it’s just dying thats the hard part