An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Or Oliver is wolves with pigeon

But anyway IceT and pigeon are pretty much gg they are wolves 90% of times. Zorvo or Oliver winning as wolf here is probably fault of pigeon/icet whichever is town

VOTE: pigeon

Boom bye scum

Final Day 4 VC

thepigeonnyc (3): IcetFeelsPain, Zorvo, baker
IcetFeelsPain (1): thepigeonnyc

Not Voting (1): Olivest

@thepigeonnyc has been executed! They were…

Coral, Mafia Sorcerer

On Night 3, you may target a player. They become a Compulsive Suicide Bomber, and must choose a player to detonate upon. Both the Compulsive Suicide Bomber and the player they target die. If they do not detonate by 6 hours before EoD, or the Day ends before they detonate, their target will be randomized amongst players other than themselves. They will be informed of this.
Win Condition: You win when the number of living mafia members is equal to or more than the number of living town.

1 Like

Night 4 begins and ends at 2023-08-24T20:00:00Z

Nightskip is enabled; if all alive players vote to skip the night in their PMs, the night will end early.

@Zorvo has died in the night! They were…

White, Vanilla Town

You have no weapons but your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.
Win Condition: You win when all of the Mafia members are dead and 1 Town member remains alive.

Day 5 begins, votes are locked.

Postcaps

@baker — 573
@Olivest — 652
@IcetFeelsPain — 548

Well. Here we go

Looking back, I think it does make more sense for the wolf to be baker than IceT here. I cleared them for a bit arbitrarily from YBW’s weird oushing, but… I’ve seen more committed busses, and I just don’t see plausibly how the Pigeon sorcerer thing comes from anything but TMI. But… ugh. I hate decision :-1:

I want to look back more carefully at everybody’s interactions before anything, I haven’t had a chance to look at pigeon’s partnerships cause I’ve been busy packing, and I dunno when I’ll have time to, cause I’ll be busy moving.

I think voting order here goes baker → Icet → me

may can I see you in my office

I assume that’s the control pod

yea

[PAUSE FOR HYDRA DISSONANCE]