An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

help

you do

sorry im busy reading olivest’s games atm

sure. I don’t see why should I vote first anyway, thats also my case against Olivest and might be your saving grace that they tried to powerwolf just then

I will go rest a bit

I’m going to feel awful if I vote Olivest and they flip town

Reasons I found Olivest town is because they felt very comfortable in the thread and they don’t care about ANYTHING like a true gamer.

Also compared to Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY - #43 by Olivest where they were super defensive the instance Achro voted them they didn’t give a shit here:

Mafia

and Atlas’s legacy was that Olivest is incapable of wolfing

Now reasons I find Olivest scum:

Compared to Pokemon Xros wars a town game they were constantly posting game related things in chat and tried to solve the game. I guess Olivest did try to solve this game but I swear half of their posts are non game related things and are about splatoon and stuff which is why no one was able to read them as scum.

Also probably the better reason was Achro was prepared to bus lol

Also Achro had these logs:

and I DONT know whether these logs paint Baker as town or mafia but I’m bringing them up so I can read later after I read Achro’s scum games and YBW’s scum games

1 Like

Achro in fact busses exactly 1 wolf

I clicked too many links and couldn’t find any YBW wolf games I will read baker games tmrw

@Olivest @baker im lonely

sorry I went to sleep coz Olivest didn’t show up

backreading @Zorvo and @tutuu roleplay posts they are hilarious

I am glad people had fun

I hate that Olivest received so many townclears because they were active but the activity itself isn’t the only indicator. IceT doesn’t lack it either.

What I found more interesting is that:

IceT has been consistently wrong about everything while Olivest was wrong at start but started cutting off their partners slowly while the thread focus was on them: YBW > ACHRO > PORSCHA.

I want to vote Olivest but I feel like a lot of people who played the game will hate on me if I throw here.

I also find it weird IceT is not locking vote on Olivest after what just happened but reading IceT ISO, it might just be how they play every FM game? I remember IceT having light thread presence in True Majority too

no town should make posts like these

ever

everytime I tell myself about Olivest being townier versus IceT, I just remember this post and all my confidence is gone in an instant

I must say Olivest is a stronger/better townin Pokemon Xros. Thank you for bringing up this game

I have played against GOAT wolves years ago that could produce what Achro did D1 and make their team use those posts at FX to make more sense.

Normally I would be suspecting this but Achro left the game so I don’t think he had enough time to engineer the mafia gameplan for lategame, he probably told his team to keep townreading each other until the yeet becomes inevitable > This kinda matches the style of Olivest this game which had the most Interactions with Achro in the thread so I assume they had a discussion in discord too. One problem I have: IceT was present too so I could probably say the same for them too. Achro probably prevented his team from bussing each other with an early discord wallpost. I believe the mafia discussion was something small and probably nothing fun early D1 anyway.

pfff this is difficult to decide…

I will have to bring out my scumhunting checklist and ISO you guys once more with that in hand.

but I have to run out for some errands now. later

I am trying to read Olivest ISO with all these ““wolf chat”” stuff

ugh

@IcetFeelsPain can you link me some of your past games please town/maf

Town

Mafia

1 Like