An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

wait is baker a he

3 Likes

I donā€™t see stuff thatā€™s hard to fake tho tbh

1 Like

Tbh I have no idea
I ISOed Arctic and all I feel like I got out if it is that heā€™s good at FM and not an alignment
Apo is a scumread of mine based off of one thing that happened but sheā€™s getting executed
There are so many posts that itā€™s hard to get a feel for peopleā€™s alignments though

1 Like

Apocryphal (5): IcetFeelsPain, Olivest, thepigeonnyc, Zorvo, SultanOfSlam
Arctic (3): Jinxed, baker, Agent47
tutuu (1): Apocryphal

Not Voting (6): tutuu, Arete, Porscha, Zugzwang, Arctic, YoubutWorse

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/40256

here is another recent wolfgame from baker, where they show they can fake the analysis given in this game but not the same chaotic no fucks given playstyle - they feel much more amenable in the wolfgame, similar to the one on this site

and all it took was me looking at the first 20 posts of their iso in true majority FM (recent game here where baker was town) to confirm that this is definitely just an alignment thing regardless of what they try to say :joy_cat:

1 Like

So true thatā€™s me when I look at Arctic

1 Like

The frequency of this assessment is getting kind of annoying now. I have 300 posts and there is clearly going to be something pointing to my alignment. If you really opened my Iso and canā€™t glean anything from it Iā€™m not sure this game is for you

mmmmmmm
can you link all the games?

1 Like

There appears to be a sharp pain in the left side of my body

It is gone.
Arctic, while you are at it with Baker, can you link me your scumgames Iā€™ve had no chance of seeing till now.

Arctic was always obv town and always will be obv town im done listening to consensus on him i think the arctic scumreads are nonsense

Elaborate.

pretty good

He just made an angry post

He has been making a lot of angry posts all game

While calling out that wolves making angry posts are evil and rude

He did similarly in Grand Idea. Try again.

Wolf arctic doesnt get angry at pidgeon of all people

Respectfully pidgeon is a non factor

1 Like

At this point, I would assume he would be getting annoyed of nobody townreading him. Because he does not think he is playing as he is as a wolf.

Let me rephrase:

He thinks heā€™s out of his wolfmeta.

Town.

Also it still isnā€™t YBW.

They donā€™t react the way they did to Arete as wolf I donā€™t think.