An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

uh
The fact I don’t like bussing and brought up that I thought YBW might be a wolf at eod1 when we had w/w wagons should make it pretty likely I’m town in that world? There’s also the fact that I engaged with them at SoD with a wall trying to explain why their read on me was bad, which I wouldn’t have much of a need to do if we were wolves together

I’d say pretty likely? but whether or not the thread perceives it this way is a different case entirely

I don’t have an account either… I think

1 Like

I don’t, I don’t like say I haev townreads on people I really nullread or vice versa. I say what I believe my reads are and I push for them. Am I like 100% confident everything is going to be correct? No, of course, but I have the confidence that I know what I’m doing and it is more likely than not that my reads are correct

1 Like

Baker has one half game on syndicate he was wolf and subbed out mid day 1

He was quite sensible and played normally. Nothing like here

Arctic is right on his interpretation that baker is polarized on his behavior

Baker might protest but most mafia players protest about this. It doesn’t change the facts

3 Likes

v/v*

I am the worlds most polarized player. Nobody has figured out how, yet.

1 Like

I am still satisfied with murdering Apocryphal. She has dug her own grave, and she knows it. Sultan is an understable kill alongside her.

2 Likes

If things end up turning sour, do reevaluate. Quickly.

3 Likes

mmmmmmmmmm
I still have doubts but if you promise to keep an eye on Baker and keep reevaling him (preferably without focusing too too much on meta), then ok I’ll not shoot him

2 Likes

i’m pretty paranoid considering they’ve done stuff like this

1 Like

I may not
Ow
That sparks

Zugzwamg
Good luck
Whatever happens, you did well.

1 Like

i think it’s been too long since i said something nice

i know i’ve probably been insufferable today and while my emotions are genuine, I haven’t been behaving myself and for that I apologize. you are all lovely people and you are trying your best, I’m sure of it. thank you for playing this game and posting enough to be readable

4 Likes

Adorable.

1 Like

can you give me headpats now

3 Likes

I cannot reach through the screen. I can arrive outside your house, but I may look like a bald man in a white suit, and I may drown you.

4 Likes

1 Like

would there be any objections to me bombing sultan right now

1 Like

theyve been given proper time to claim right

yeah they claimed vanilla

1 Like

i got none