An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

I have a reservation at a seafood restaurant so I am gonna sneak out now

I will try to see if I can login from my phone later

i have a seafood restaurant to visit, my next assassination target has a reservation they are certain to show up for, be back later

i think what went wrong is that people just didn’t do enough reading. the game has felt like a shouting match the entire time. how many people have really read my Iso? how many people have really read YBW’s iso? i think the reality is that everyone is partly right, but not fully, and getting a full solve will rely on a massive amount of cooperation which i’m not convinced the village will have without an IC tomorrow (who will actually lead)

i have a concerning amount of stuffed animals next to my computer
the number has reached two

1 Like

Arctic (5): baker, Arete, Zorvo, Jinxed, Agent47
Apocryphal (3): IcetFeelsPain, Olivest, thepigeonnyc
YoubutWorse (2): Arctic, Apocryphal

Not Voting (3): tutuu, Porscha, YoubutWorse

Not enough

(She says, lacking any stuffed animals)

to make the votecount stop lagging, you need to go onto the host account and post this but surrounded with [votecount][/votecount] tags

Arctic (5): baker, Arete, Zorvo, Jinxed, Agent47
Apocryphal (3): IcetFeelsPain, Olivest, thepigeonnyc
YoubutWorse (2): Arctic, Apocryphal

Not Voting (3): tutuu, Porscha, YoubutWorse

i opened icet’s iso and i realized that clearing them for the daychat thing never made any sense, because it was themselves that corrected about there being a daychat before anyone else even said anything

the rest of it didn’t feel wolfy, i had slight concerns over them wanting to sheep zorvo for “being loud” but they feel like a very open book? this might point away from them being mafia. i don’t really know how to describe it

they also said this. remember for later i guess

i think them asking for people to vote baker is level 1 villagery when the elimination has been decided on a villager for quite a while

so icet isn’t a wolf with both of apo and ybw

i think this is the most useful thing i got out of that

I checked apocryphal’s champs scumgame and they either didn’t reach postcap or they reached it just before the postcap was lifted, by like 5 minutes

this game lasted 7 days

ybw/icet/pigeon/(porscha/baker)

this is about where im at, considering the death of arctic

Even if Baker is town, my reads are definitely not far off from accurate here lol.

@baker

So let me ask you something.

Was a being cautious as town in that game where you were wolf on here?

obviously, providing the topwagons are town.

This is bad @Arete

Why is Atlas preparing like he knows Arctic is town flip?
This seems like Atlas is preparing.
If Arctic flips town, give Agent the bomb.

OH OK.

You say that now.

My point still stands because you don’t have plans to confidently vote a wolf here, which is your wolf tell sorry to say.

Reminder:

Arete, Zorvo, Tutuu, Baker

Locktown

Do not tinfoil

1 Like

I’m sorry enjoying my shrimp sautĂ©ed in butter atm but I’m town

I scum read Jinxed and from their day 1 interaction with Ice I don’t see them wolves together like ever.

You can always be surprised