April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

i have a show to get to

ill play w yall tmrw

1 Like

Kiiruma I have a slight townlean on mostly based on gut and I don’t think a scum would be acting the way that Guava is acting so I’m also townleaning him too.

I remember I was voting Blizer for disliking one of his posts I think although the details escape me at the moment.

1 Like

I will say while I have a slight town lean on Guava if any roles exist (don’t say anything, this is just for you to read and note privately) that detect possible third parties with their scans they might want to take a look at Guava.

Just in case.

Good idea honestly. As for Jake, I’m willing to trust his survivor claim for now and see how things go on that front.

1 Like

I would prefer Jake get scanned with an ability like this considering he claimed 3p

1 Like

I actually missed that. I think a harmful 3p wouldn’t claim that, so I will only think about it if we start missing lynches and he might wolf side.

1 Like

Those are my thoughts too.

There could be more than 1 third party role in the game for all I know. Who knows what wild times are abound.

Although if you start using words more I’ll probably feel better, Guava!

That’s true although my guess is 2 neuts at most. Anyway, heading out now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

We can’t rule it out but even if he’s not the only 3p we should check him first to make sure he isn’t a mafia trying to fly under the radar.
Assuming we need to kill the mafia, anyway, but I’m sure we’ll all be fine!

Towncore:
Me!
Leafia
Kiiruma

Townlean:
Guava

Mason Buddy Day 1:
Blizer

Wolfing?
Kanave

Survivor:
Jake (or just lolcatting)

Rest:

Icet
Vulgard
Robyn
Frost
Hazard
Marluna
Raijdae
Beancat

1 Like

you’re wrong :D

so since you’re a wolf you can convince your buddies to not kill us right
image image

1 Like

I’ll forward your concerns to the mafia
@Vulgard Guava wants you to no-exe

3 Likes

What’s your timezone?

PST, its 7:31 right now

I’m just wondering why you’ve felt really no initiative to dig into the game yet? To my eye you’ve given exactly no reads on a single one of the 200+ in the game so far.

Any particular reason why?

because when i first showed up in thread i knew i’d have to go fairly soon, and now that im back in thread i also know im going to have to be afk in like, 5-10 minutes again; I don’t want to start deep diving when i’m not going to be in thread for long