April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

I wolf read her already tbh

Just that pushes me over the edge.

what literally how lmao

The tier differentials are less meaningful than you might think. I find that the distinctions aren’t very strong.

this is kinda awkward at a first glance but towny for Vul in particular imo

as someone who hasn’t backread yet, this is useful

what’s your own opinion on the consensus right now?

looking at Marluna’s ISO, i think she has a hard time articulating herself in general, but looking at the vote in contrast to the quote strikes me as less of an awkward wolf and more like someone who believes in her read but not in their influence over thread state

this is a micro read but i think it holds some value

Votecount as of post #498

guavagudetama (3): Kiiruma, Marluna, beancat
Kanave (2): Blizer, Leafia
Marluna (2): Frostwolf103, Achromatic
Sleep (1): guavagudetama
IcetFeelsPain (1): Vulgard
beancat (1): Kanave

Not Voting (5): IcetFeelsPain, JakeTheWolfie, Hazardwaste, Rajidae, robyn

I like the townreads but dislike the lack of specificity in regard to who the wolves are. I’m currently trying to get some players whom I really want to read to play the game properly.

hiya

I have yet to process who’s actually in the game

Kanave push is bad faith (idk if I’m using this term correctly) because from what I see the push stems from you believing they are Evil and people are sheeping and pocketing you rather than giving their own valid concerns

1 Like

also I agree that there is probably a Noble ping in the neighbourhood

beancat mafia is real but they are a fellow low poster with me :blush:

This could be misinterpreting it, but i think her wolf read on the slot is based off a meta read in regards to how they start day 1, and the differences between T!Kanave and W!Kanave.

also bad faith isnt sheeping and pocketing thats bandwagoning, bad faith is more for pushing a slot with bullshit reasonings and omitting/lying about why your really pushing them, which I dont believe is the case here. Bad faith doesnt refer to the people joinging the wagon, more on the person leading it and trying to push the slot for said bad reasons and lying about it

and also i could be fucking up this term aswell, but i believe thats what bad faith is from what ive seen and read

that’s where the push from Achro comes everyone else hopped onto the wagon because Achro went hey what do you think of Kanave I think they're sus and the other people go yes and vote Achro

I believe I did fuck up the term lol

I was already voting Kanave before Achro jumped on for uhh, RVS/meme reasons intitially, have no reason to jump off said wagon as of right now tbh, im interested to see how Kanave responds to Achro more.

Leafia jumped on after Achro’s push i believe, and consensusly leafia is townlean/read at the moment, cause she hasnt done anything in her wolfmeta yet.

I understand your thought process on it though, cause it does look a bit oppurtunistic right after Achro drops that read.

also its fine, i fuck up terms occasionaly aswell.

1 Like

If i drop dead in general it is wise to proceed as if i was correct (wrong villagers die a little less often) and at least pursue who i asked you to vs my top town reads.

Generally speaking.

Fair enough.

Why do you think kanave is towny? Not feeling it so could use your help seeing it!

No

No but maybe I am scum :innocent::dizzy: that would be like so good because then I can just tell the other mafia not to kill

image image image

image image

1 Like

More recent posting was better, she talked about the game more. Liked the posting around beancat the most, probably.

With that said, she’s not as strong a townlean as I would like.

You think calling out bean’s cringe comment vs not blizer’s might mean anything if she ends up woofin?

Last time we played they were w/w and us voting opposite day 1 got me killed day 2 lmao.

I’ve never played with Kanave wolf meta in fact the only time I’ve played with them they were day vigged but they give the same vibe as they did in GIM

And from what I saw Kanave’s last wolf game was a year ago and people can change