April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Fair enough. Look forward to chatting with you more as the day picks up

@beancat when you are caught up can you give me some of your top town reads and a small blurb as to why? Thanks

Agreed only one i have any problem with is kanave so it checks out

can you elaborate on who you mean by “actually talked”?
because the only person I can think of who doesn’t fall under that category is beancat
but maybe I’m forgetting someone is in the game again like I did with Kiiruma earlier

Marluna hasnt said much nor has jake or rajidae

(Sorry for answering i just wanted you to remember the low posters)

jake frost kiiruma hazard marulna rajidae beancat

1 Like

you’re fine
especially because Icet had a different answer LOL

some people have talked more than others I just I don’t remember they exist as in they’ve done nothing noteworthy in the thread

I remembered everyone that Achro listed but I actually forgot Frost was in the game
lemme read his posts

I have a different opinion but that’s probably because Marluna and beancat both directly interacted with me LOL
Hazard I definitely agree needs to post more because he’s one of the few people I think I can read but I don’t have a read on him yet

1 Like

I rember

they also interacted with Kana a bit but who wasn’t
the woman could not BREATHE

actually

@guavagudetama

be honest please

is your play this game in any way influenced by your role mechanically?

not executing is not explicitly beneficial for my role
(but it’s beneficial for everyone because no one dies! and dying kills you!)

Okay, then have fun with whatever you are doing for now.

(if you had said yes I was going to actually no execute for fun, so now I 100% believe you are town lol. pocketed)

1 Like

as in

say do it for the day

1 Like

okay but what if you do it anyway

Guava you have to remember Vortox exists

1 Like

do it for the day

NOOO THIS ISN’T checks notes BAD MOON RISING

2 Likes

wait
SECTS AND VIOLETS

2 Likes

That’s not a good reason not to make reads.

For another example, I’ve found several townleans already.

Not sure I like this post. Don’t just blindly sheep another player’s read on me. Take a look at my iso and decide for yourself how I look.

This I strongly disagree with.

Robyn is honestly giving me wolfvibes right now about how sh ed wants to blindly sheep Achro. Giving her a scumlean.

Who’s netsec?

Laughs Oh come on, I’m far better than that as a wolf. Besides, I’m scheduled to out myself middle of D3. Isn’t that right Achro ol wolfbuddy?

Not sure how you can say that, but I guess I can accept that for now.

Now I’m worried Vulgard could be a wolf trying to pocket me.

Fair enou GB h. Best not to reveal any more though because how the O PL is worded has me thinking it likely that anticlaim mechanics are in play.

Agreed.

What did you like about it?

Understandable although I’m not sure I agree with his Hazard read yet, although I see no harm in it for now.

His towncore.

I don’t know why, but Kanave is reminding me of how I was in Tales of the Abyss FM right now. Not a good look for them.

Kind of unprompted but I like it. Willing to give Frost a slim townlean here.

I don’t care much for the Guava wagon honestly.

Tough to say honestly.

Marluna/Kanave wagons would be best I think. I’ll keep the Kanave wagon warm for you.

If Kanave flips wolf, I’m going to be staring daggers at Ice here for this chainsaw defense.

2 Likes